What's new

Dark Reality of Indian Street food 😱

When I go to Pak I only dine at expensive restaurants such as KababJees, Monal, Kolachi, lal Qila etc.. Avoid thaly wala at all cost but am told their food is very tasty..

When I go to Pak I only dine at expensive restaurants such as KababJees, Monal, Kolachi, lal Qila etc.. Avoid thaly wala at all cost but am told their food is very tasty..
the restaurants are just as dirty. best way is to get somebody to get fresh bakra or chicken and slaughter there in front of you and cook it.

the restaurants are just as dirty. best way is to get somebody to get fresh bakra or chicken and slaughter there in front of you and cook it.

Most of the street food people in my city always wash hands, wear hairnets, and pray at masjid so they do wuzhu. I’ve eaten plenty of times and never observed anything unhygienic.

When I was there last the manager gave me a tour of the kitchen at Kolochi and Lal Qila is international Buffet each section is an open kitchen. I was very satisfied with both.

When I was there last the manager gave me a tour of the kitchen at Kolochi and Lal Qila is international Buffet each section is an open kitchen. I was very satisfied with both.
i have been to lal qila in wilmslow road here in uk but unfortunately i saw a lil mouse under the step were their was a hole. So stop going.

Back
Top Bottom