What's new

Dar terms $1.5b donation a 'gift from friends'

Ignorance is bliss !! arrogance is an even bigger bliss !!....
you should see the figures of US external debt and then talk ...BTW how many running engines in your railways ??

well its enough, not like 'Kaveri' ..... :tdown: :tdown:

Ignorance is blessing my dear ..... :lol:

PTI is already getting fair share but still demanding more, don't worry next KPK budget will be even bigger thanks to Ganjas. While PTI job is very simple, just develop KPK without corruption.

Which fair share you're talking about which KP is getting? They haven't paid KPK their rightful share as per NFC Award 2010 till date and that sum alone stands in billions.

work in progress is still better than scratching ones B@!!s ?? :taz:

hahahaha ..... but its seems some Indan @$$ are burning..... :cheesy:

simpson-gif.gif

lady-gaga-catches-fire-gif.gif

fire-gif-sandbox-940959.gif

& i am enjoying it ......:smokin:

Seems like you spent a lot of time looking for the images !! Nice work .....keep it up ...

simpson-gif.gif

Seems like you spent a lot of time looking for the images !! Nice work .....keep it up ...

na ....its quit easy .... there is a magic wand known as 'Google' .... :cheesy:

simpson-gif.gif

Dude. Why are we burning our ***? Is it coz we feel that our Govt dont ask for Aid? or Is it coz we are not that super official state Beggers like u guyz.

By da way, I am thinking when was the last tym Indian Govt asked for Aid to anyone?

But ultimately its an boon for no one can treat India like a Whore. USA tried with both India and Pak. World knows who gave what in return. Indians gave their attitude and Pakistanis their prestige. :)

Bad comparison,You should compare debt to foreign investment ratio or debt as percentage of GDP

Bad comparison,You should compare debt to foreign investment ratio or debt as percentage of GDP

You did not get the point or are trying to spin it. The point of comparison is to tell you guys to stop your insults( started by Indian members) when you guys are also aid recipient.

You did not get the point or are trying to spin it. The point of comparison is to tell you guys to stop your insults( started by Indian members) when you guys are also aid recipient.
China is also recipient of aid,my point is even if India does not any any aids it wont affect us since it is a very small % percentage of GDP but it is not the case with Pakistan which will get bankrup if it doesnt get aids or soft loans.

Dude. Why are we burning our ***? Is it coz we feel that our Govt dont ask for Aid? or Is it coz we are not that super official state Beggers like u guyz.

By da way, I am thinking when was the last tym Indian Govt asked for Aid to anyone?

But ultimately its an boon for no one can treat India like a Whore. USA tried with both India and Pak. World knows who gave what in return. Indians gave their attitude and Pakistanis their prestige. :)

My dear I would not comment about your comment that Indian Government don't ask for Grants or Loans, or when was the last time government of India ask for loan 'International Donor Agencies just pay to India because of their love & affection to Indians' ..... :lol:

Its look like citizens of Concubine state is trying to play holier than thou ........ :tdown:

First Rusian federation than lap dance for USA ....:oops:

would you read this report : http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/SN05578.pdf‎ (attached)

Donation to India.JPG

Union Budget India Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Estimated 'Grant' Receipts: http://indiabudget.nic.in/ub2014-15/rec/ntr.pdf
Estimated Grants in Indian Budget 2014-2015.JPG

Attachments

• SN05578.pdf
    160.4 KB · Views: 18

simpson-gif.gif

dont burn their @ss other wise they will have biggest coal mine artificially :lol::lol::lol:

My dear I would not comment about your comment that Indian Government don't ask for Grants or Loans, or when was the last time government of India ask for loan 'International Donor Agencies just pay to India because of their love & affection to Indians' ..... :lol:

Its look like citizens of Concubine state is trying to play holier than thou ........ :tdown:

First Rusian federation than lap dance for USA ....:oops:

would you read this report : http://www.parliament.uk/briefing-papers/SN05578.pdf‎ (attached)

View attachment 21531
Union Budget India Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Estimated 'Grant' Receipts: http://indiabudget.nic.in/ub2014-15/rec/ntr.pdf
View attachment 21533
Ur post started with loans and ended witg loans. I am circling around the AID thing. Now i hope u understand what n why are we talking here. U shud have understood by now that the misery of Pakistan is only n only coz of its Aid accepting mentality. You openly declare that u are indebted and hence are owned. Thats where India differs. We take loans not Aid. Now Aid by NGOs is a completely diff category and it doesnt bring obligations on a govt. Thats exactly what we r talking here.

China is also recipient of aid,my point is even if India does not any any aids it wont affect us since it is a very small % percentage of GDP but it is not the case with Pakistan which will get bankrup if it doesnt get aids or soft loans.

And how many Chinese members do you see on this thread acting like smart asses? None. Learn some humility from them. Remember, respect is not demanded, it is earned.

Back
Top Bottom