What's new

Dar terms $1.5b donation a 'gift from friends'

I have provided u the links... free to disagree.. I know it is very hard to gulp the truth.

What links? When 60% of one country is without toilets and millions die every year out of hunger. And you come here to brag about India being donor country?

It was due to this or that, don't throw dirt on others when you are receiving similar amount of AID. instead of debating with me, you are better off telling your compatriot to put a lid on it.

@majesticpunkaj , yada yada yada....have you stopped receiving aid? Yes or no?

Just because he is my compatriot, I am not obligated to tell him anything.
Neither am I disrespecting your country, nor am I loosing my temper for you to bring India.

There is non, our strategic allies are chipping in , nothing wrong with that. Btw how much does US give to their strategic allies, the Israelis, each year? I don't see you giving ghairat lectures to them...

I can't equate the two countries. Also, there are certain obligations that come with that aid. You can easily see how much the foreign policy of Israel is affected by US.

Are you saying that it is justified that some foreigners dictate Pakistan on certain matters?

What mercenary force? US used to keep it's troop in KSA and used to get paid for it. We are strategic allies and this assistance has nothing to do with troop deployment, they can have our troops whenever they want, they just have to ask... Like we did in the first gulf war.

hmmm.... does someone ring Behrain ???

No soldiers for sale - DAWN.COM

Yeah I can see that, hard to gulp indeed, one AID recipient lecturing the other...

why don't you go through the links that I have provided ... why don't you read it ??

Just because he is my compatriot, I am not obligated to tell him anything.
Neither am I disrespecting your country, nor am I loosing my temper for you to bring India.

I can't equate the two countries. Also, there are certain obligations that come with that aid. You can easily see how much the foreign policy of Israel is affected by US.

Are you saying that it is justified that some foreigners dictate Pakistan on certain matters?

Bottom line, don't lecture us as if you guys are also aid recipients...

hmmm.... does someone ring Behrain ???

No soldiers for sale - DAWN.COM
Did US get paid for stationing troops in KSA? Bahrain has hired Pakistani nationals in security forces, they were not in service of Pakistan security apparatus... They are employees, just as anyone would be working in any other sector, say engineering, banking, etc...

why don't you go through the links that I have provided ... why don't you read it ??[/quote]

Last edited:
Bottom line, don't lecture us as if you guys are not aid recipients...

Lecture? No.
Does GoI receives that kind of aid? No.
Does GoI receives any aid to keep currency afloat? No.
Does GoI takes loan to keep currency afloat? Not that I know of.

Apples and oranges.

Lecture? No.

Apples and oranges.

Yeah only the specific set of circumstances in which India receives aid is kosher the rest is subject to ridicule... Indian logic...

Last edited:
Of course, I am spinning it by saying one aid recipient should not be ridiculing the other and the people splitting hair are not:)

Those that receive the aid, those NGOs, go subservient to the donors. Can I equate this to Pakistan, the same way you are doing with India?

Lecture? No.

Apples and oranges.

Who can give GOI that kind of aid? To bail out super power? And please next time refuse billions $ for poor and lets see where your currency stand. It already tanked not long ago.

Those that receive the aid, those NGOs, go subservient to the donors. Can I equate this to Pakistan, the same way you are doing with India?

As I said before, with out splitting hair let's agree to not ridicule others when both are aid recipient...

Who can give GOI that kind of aid? To bail out super power? And please next time refuse billions $ for poor and lets see where your currency stand. It already tanked not long ago.

GoI refused any aid, even called the aid by British to be peanuts.

India receives $3 bill in aid, and spends more than 50 billion in gold and silver. The recent downfall was halted just by reducing the precious metal import, by about $20 billion. Aid amounts to peanuts in balance of trade, compared to other factors.

As I said before, with out splitting hair let's agree to not ridicule others when both are aid recipient...

There is nothing to ridicule the country, but the government.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom