What's new

Dalit Youth's Father Accuse Hindus of Upper Caste for Killing his Son by Blowing Him up With a Bomb

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Uttar Pradesh: Dalit Youth Blown Up by Bomb Planted Under His Cot
The youth's father, Mevalal Rawat, registered an FIR against people belonging to the upper caste.
A Dalit youth was blown up by a bomb planted under his cot in Gopramau Panchayat of Mal area, a rural area of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh on 23 June 2022.

The victim, Shiv Kumar Rawat, worked as a labourer in Haridwar and had returned home on 22 June. He was sleeping on a cot outside his house when at around 12:55 pm, the bomb detonated

He was rushed to the community health centre in Mal but was referred to the Lucknow trauma centre where he breathed his last.

Witnesses said that after the blast, pieces of precision, gravel, gunpowder, and clock cells were found at the scene. According to the police, it was a minor twine bomb, The Mooknayak reported.

PERSONAL DISPUTE

Shiv's father, Mevalal Rawat, a farmer by profession, registered a named First Information Report (FIR) against people belonging to the upper caste.

Rawat disclosed to The Mooknayak that he suspected Tej Bahadur Singh and Deepu Singh, who belong to the Thakur caste and live in the same village, behind the crime.

"Tej Bahadur Singh had bought land from Arjun Singh of our village. However, the payment was stopped due to a cheque bounce. I worked as a guard in Arjun Singh's house, due to which Tej Bahadur Singh held a grudge against me," Mevalal told The Mooknayak.

Last edited:
The upper caste is only following his religion.

You know in Hindu books if a lower caste women gets a divorce and wants to remarry, the upper caste men have to make her a virgin again. They do this by having sex with her for a couple of weeks, as many upper caste men can go in and out without limitations. When the process is over she can remarry.

So blowing up this Dalit boy don’t surprise me.

You know in Hindu books if a lower caste women gets a divorce and wants to remarry, the upper caste men have to make her a virgin again. They do this by having sex with her for a couple of weeks, as many upper caste men can go in and out without limitations. When the process is over she can remarry.

And you get offended when some one question your religion.

Uttar Pradesh: Dalit Youth Blown Up by Bomb Planted Under His Cot
The youth's father, Mevalal Rawat, registered an FIR against people belonging to the upper caste.
A Dalit youth was blown up by a bomb planted under his cot in Gopramau Panchayat of Mal area, a rural area of Lucknow in Uttar Pradesh on 23 June 2022.

The victim, Shiv Kumar Rawat, worked as a labourer in Haridwar and had returned home on 22 June. He was sleeping on a cot outside his house when at around 12:55 pm, the bomb detonated

He was rushed to the community health centre in Mal but was referred to the Lucknow trauma centre where he breathed his last.

Witnesses said that after the blast, pieces of precision, gravel, gunpowder, and clock cells were found at the scene. According to the police, it was a minor twine bomb, The Mooknayak reported.

PERSONAL DISPUTE

Shiv's father, Mevalal Rawat, a farmer by profession, registered a named First Information Report (FIR) against people belonging to the upper caste.

Rawat disclosed to The Mooknayak that he suspected Tej Bahadur Singh and Deepu Singh, who belong to the Thakur caste and live in the same village, behind the crime.

"Tej Bahadur Singh had bought land from Arjun Singh of our village. However, the payment was stopped due to a cheque bounce. I worked as a guard in Arjun Singh's house, due to which Tej Bahadur Singh held a grudge against me," Mevalal told The Mooknayak.

This dalit probably voted for the BJP.

Wow no wonder these people claim to have built UFOs or 29th Generation Stealth aircraft in pre historic times.

As I said when others talk about your religion you get offended, that too based on facts

Only thing is you don't talk facts. You just keep repeating the old BS that has been answered long ago. Guess you guys suck with being creative in your attacks too

Facts was never a hindu forte. If that would have been the case then India wouldn't been world champion in fake news

This dalit probably voted for the BJP.

Yup

Foot soldier in communal pogroms and punching bag in rest of the days

5000 years old way of life at its best

Only thing is you don't talk facts. You just keep repeating the old BS that has been answered long ago. Guess you guys suck with being creative in your attacks too

Facts was never a hindu forte. If that would have been the case then India wouldn't been world champion in fake news

Yup

Foot soldier in communal pogroms and punching bag in rest of the days

5000 years old way of life at its best
Are you blind or deaf , i posted videos of some of the Muslim preachers saying exactly what nupur sharma said ,still you want to start over again insulting the person whom you belive. I will agree if you anyone of you one thing what she said is wrong ,not said it has been answered many times . Bring it on if you know your stuff .

Are you blind or deaf , i posted videos of some of the Muslim preachers saying exactly what nupur sharma said ,still you want to start over again insulting the person whom you belive. I will agree if you anyone of you one thing what she said is wrong ,not said it has been answered many times . Bring it on if you know your stuff .

I am neither blind nor deaf. I am just amused at you clutching at straws on every other thread

I have already answered about those videos that you shared on another thread so let's not repeat that drama again

The allegation Nupur Sharma brought has been answered long ago. People answered it long ago. You tanatanis might be late so it isn't our problem. That is why I said in my previous post. Bring something new. Be creative for once. Don't keep recycling the same allegations again and again

Back
Top Bottom