What's new

Dalit oppression: A Dark reality of Indian Democracy

india should be carved out. Madhya Pradesh, Orissa, and Andhra and Maharashtra, tamil nadu, jharkhand, chathisgarh, west bengal, and half of gujarat, rajasthan, and Karnataka should be made a separate country for Dalits and Adivasis and other Backward Castes
Wait you forgot to convert them to islam from those carved states. :D

That is your propaganda to deflect the truth.
By all means go and check the stats. I cant fake stats can I. Google them up yourself.

But I dont care if its worse in your country or not. It should however matter to you. I encourage you again to google it.

What matters to me is that issues in India get highlighted and consequently treated by Govt and Judiciary of India. And fortunately in that, since the last 5 years, every issue has become highlighted and so we will become better by sheer dint of the will of the youth.

I thought this is a good platform to bring injustices but people are so rude and arrogant, its sad. First I had to prove that I'm Indian then I have to battle with this ignorance :-(

It's easy to fake any nationality/ethnicity these days if you know the language concerned. So far, you've only succeeded in proving that you AREN'T a Tamilian as you claim to be. And given the fact that you don't know ground realities in TN and yet claim to act oppressed, you're probably not a Dalit either.

Wait you forgot to convert them to islam from those carved states. :D
Teri photo bot soni aei ah, kutta lagda pura :rofl:

It's easy to fake any nationality/ethnicity these days if you know the language concerned. So far, you've only succeeded in proving that you AREN'T a Tamilian as you claim to be. And given the fact that you don't know ground realities in TN and yet claim to act oppressed, you're probably not a Dalit either.
stop picking on him, So what if he is Dalit, Dalit's are humans too you know!!!!

Teri photo bot soni aei ah, kutta lagda pura :rofl:

stop picking on him, So what if he is Dalit, Dalit's are humans too you know!!!!

IF he's Dalit. He isn't, so stop your fake concern. Besides, FYI, Bhaiyyas are humans too you know!!!!:whistle:

ohh so u r a bhaiya? and stop ur fake innocence, i know how u guys feel about the Ajuths sale gande log

Comprehension troubles? Should I have assumed you were a Dalit when you spoke on that fake Tamilian's behalf?:lol:

And how do you know how Bhaiyyas feel about Dalits? You've never lived in India till date.

Comprehension troubles? Should I have assumed you were a Dalit when you spoke on that fake Tamilian's behalf?:lol:

And how do you know how Bhaiyyas feel about Dalits? You've never lived in India till date.
teri maa ne bataya hai ke main India nahi aaya?

teri maa ne bataya hai ke main India nahi aaya?

Shakal dekhi he apni, UK Khalistani? Tu kis angle se Indian lagta hai ye bata pehle.:lol:

Don't derail the topicand talk nonsense to justify your injustices

@Jungibaaz @Aeronaut @Manticore This thread needs some serious cleaning.

If you don't spread shyte, there's no need for Mods to come in for 'serious cleaning'. Keeping things civil is one thing, but discussions also have to be rational. Don't you think so?

Horr tu kar hi sakda dan Majan da moot choun jake, sare tussi hindu fattu o :sarcastic:

Tumhe gali deke faida hi kya hai? Tu toh Indian bhi nahi hai, aur Sardar bhi nahi. Bichare parai mulk me parai passport jeb me leke ghoom rahe ho. Aur kitna zulm sahoge, mere pyare UK Khaali stani.:lol:

I dont care about any freaking caste system but JUST REMOVE THE MFING RESERVATION :mad:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom