What's new

D.R ISRAR AHMED DIED LAST NIGHT SAD DAY FOR PAKISTAN

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

what do you mean by "his real face" :sick:

and what is the purpose of replying in this old thread?

dear did you get his book Sura Hadid which i send i my post ???

he have great knowledge no doubt .

i was same like you people i love more than any one Dr Israr but i
read his book then i know his real face.

please read his book then you will know what he was try to spread.

Allah kee kasam ager main Munafiqat pehla raha houn tu ALLAH ka Azab muj per ajey aby
per ager main sucha houn tu Allah sab ko hadayat dey.

there is no link in your post buddy and i don't think anybody is going to read that book this way. May be its better if you just say in your clear words about him. What is his real face that you want to show?

there is no link in your post buddy and i don't think anybody is going to read that book this way. May be its better if you just say in your clear words about him. What is his real face that you want to show?

May be that book is about Shias???

Controversy started when he narrated the shan-i-nazool of this surah as per Sunni Hadiths. These hadiths are in our books since last 1200 years, Dr Israr did not insulted Hazrat Ali (RA). Shia Muslims think that he insulted Hazrat Ali (RA).

Dr Israr was a great Knowledgeable person in his time but his faith was on Wah datoul Wajood

Dr Israr was a great Knowledgeable person in his time but his faith was on Wah datoul Wajood

matlub? yaar saaf saaf bolo. Urdu main likh do humain sab samagh aati hai

sahi tara batao ke kya keh rahay ho aap

i am not try to telling you about DR Israr on Shiazim or on Hazrat ALI R.A

---------- Post added at 04:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Bhai meray ap ko Wah datoul Wajood ka Pata hai ???

main jab URL paste kerta houn tu yeh message ata hai

You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites after you have made 15 posts or more.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

jab tak meree 15 post nahi hotee main ap ko URL nahi paste ker sakta

ap mujeh apna email ID send keroo main ap ko URL email kerta houn

bhai members club main post karne se tumhari post increase bhi nahi honi. PM bhi nahi kar sakte i think aur main live to email address share karne wala nahi.

Fikar naa karo - bhool jao sab, sakoon karo

Zaki bahi ap google main
yeh serach kerain shaid ap ko kuch mill jaye

dr israr ahmed tauseef ur rehman

koi
youtube ka link
ya yahan say full video download ker saktey hain

thealim
.co.cc main Sheikh Tauseef Ur Reham kay lecture main

Back
Top Bottom