What's new

D.R ISRAR AHMED DIED LAST NIGHT SAD DAY FOR PAKISTAN

Super Falcon

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
IN ALLAH HE WA IN AL RAJEOON it is a sad day in pakistans history of ALLIMS today that we lost such a true ALIM of ISLAM we were fortunate that we got him in pakistan but it is unfortunatley barely anyone of us has listen to him he was true muslim not sunni or shia he was muslim and i dont seee any one is able to fill the gap for his death when i saw his mayyat on TV you can easily see the noor in his eyes i hope we should be muslims rather than shia and sunnis

may allah rest his soul in peace,it is indeed a great loss for us because
he was one of the most renown scholar in the nation

Inna Lill hai Wa Inna Ellaihi Raji'oon

Allah Dr Sahab ki family ko Sabar karne ki taufeeq ataa farmaye aur Dr Sahab ko Qabar ke aur Qayamat ke Azaab se mahfooz rakhay aur Pul Sirat per bhi unki Maddad karay aur Jannat main Firdous ka maqaam ataa farmaye

Aameen

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون
I have heard him on few occasion and I must admit that he was a good Aalim-e-din. May Allah reward him for being good servant of Din. :cry:

Last edited:
and im sure that no one going to fill his gap his info on islam and languages was ausum ALLAH APKA GHAR WALLLO KO SABAR ATA KARE i was deeply hurted

Inna-Lil-Lahe-Wa-Inna-Alahey-Raji'on

A great loss indeed. Most shocking news to me. I am a great admirer of him. He was an absolute authority on 'Tafseer-ul-Quran', 'Nifaz-e-Shariat-e-Mohammadi(PBUH)', 'Islamic History', 'Maaher-e-Iqbaliyat', 'Expert on Logic, Science and Islam', and so many varied and different subjects. He was a LIVE LIBRARY OF ISLAMIC INFORMATION AND INTERPRETATION. A true IDEAL and LEGEND !!

I pray ALLAH bless him in JANNAT-UL-FIRDAUS. Ameen. Summa Ameen.

Following was said for people like him.

Hazaron Saal Nargis Apni Be-Noori Pay Rooti Hai
Badi Mushkil Say Hota Hai Chaman Main Deeda-War Paida

-- Iqbal

Fighter

aaahhhh ,,,losing one by one all moderate scholars...RIP..

IN ALLAH HE WA IN AL RAJEOON - May Allah bless his soul and sabar to his family and followers n this tough time.

we misss him but he was sent from ALMIGHTY ALLAH to us for showing true path of islam but we never been serious welll INSHAHALLAH from now on i willl try to be true muslim INSHAHALLAH if ALLAH kept his blessings with me im so so so so sad but he was gift from ALLAH to pakistan

Last edited by a moderator:
I am deeply sad after hearing his Death. He was indeed the best scholar of this era. There will be many things where you could argue with Zakir Naik but there will not be many topics where you could argue with Dr Israr Ahmed.

A genius and a wonderful Scholar of 20th Century

انّا للہ و انّا الیہ راجعون

Attended his janazah, it was massive. As per the hadith his son Akif did the imamat of the Janazah prayers.
Dr. Israr was a great scholar. I request all of u to watch his lecture on "Iqbal's poem Iblis ki majlis shura"

Back
Top Bottom