What's new

Cyclone Phailin set to hit Odisha at a wind speed of 205 kmph tomorrow

There are reports that 5 people got Killed!!

This is the toughest night for my countrymen in that region!! Hold Strong brothers!

May God Save Help them, and the damage should be minimum.

This is really scary!!

phailin4.jpg-290x290.gif

phailin-satellite-575.jpg

Cyclone-Phailin-likely-to-hit-Oddisa-India.jpg

1384898_536775096398115_1350975832_n.jpg

Mean while in Bhubaneswar

1372875_536776703064621_1413689085_n.jpg

Flood in my village (10 AM)

1376767_307825566025677_197103013_n.jpg

Before the storm starts in the morning

So nervous watching news channel broadcast the updates of Cyclone. May God be with them...

Infact I dont see any updates from ground zero and no updates regarding damage or loss of life. Strange... May be all guys already fled the area leaving behind the poors..

I am glad about our preparations. I am sure the loss would be minimum considering how big the storm is(about half the size of India).

I am glad about our preparations. I am sure the loss would be minimum considering the how big the storm is(about half the size of India).

We have not got any updates after 8 hours of zero hour.. and you are pretty sure about the preparedness???

We have not got any updates after 8 hours of zero hour.. and you are pretty sure about the preparedness???

Not sure about you but here atleast 25 news channels are reporting live from ground zero(atleast 5-6 reporters are live on each channels and they are reporting from different-different places where strom is hit eg- gopalpur where storm eye ball hit 3-4 hours back). All they are reporting is a loss of 3 men in last 2-3 hours and around 5 men in evening. Anyway actual figure would be known only after 3 am as the rescue work would begin then.

Where are you from, I am from coastal Andhra, vzm district :cheers:

I am from a coastal district of odisha. i.e Kendrapara. My home is 25km away from Bay of Bengal and 50 km away from Paradip port. Now I am in Hyderabad but my family is there and they are facing flood, wind of 100km/hr, and heavy rain. No electricity from morning 6 Am.

Not sure about you but here atleast 25 news channels are reporting live from ground zero(atleast 5-6 reporters are live on each channels and they are reporting from different-different places where strom is hit eg- gopalpur where storm eye ball hit 3-4 hours back). All they are reporting is a loss of 3 men in last 2-3 hours and around 5 men in evening. Anyway actual figure would be known only after 3 am as the rescue work would begin then.

Actually if you go by his posts you will see that lowlife was expecting major loss of life but now he is disappointed . That's why moaning and cribbing .

I wish them all to be safe and good :cheers:

Yes I have seen that in the news, power lines are damaged in the regions close to Bay of Bengal. Next 24 hours is going to be crucial, This time govt. has taken some precautions and measures than past.

I am from a coastal district of odisha. i.e Kendrapara. My home is 25km away from Bay of Bengal and 50 km away from Paradip port. Now I am in Hyderabad but my family is there and they are facing flood, wind of 100km/hr, and heavy rain. No electricity from morning 6 Am.

@iajdani yes I am damn sure about prepardness. This time I can assure you that loss of life would be minimum considering the kind of storm it is. Though crops and infrastructure in some 5-6 coastal districts would be affected but loss of life would be minimum for sure. Last time such storm came in India was in 1999 and then around 15000 people would died but this time we are very well prepared.
PS: more than 6 lakhs people were evacuated to storm shelters by evening.

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually if you go by his posts you will see that lowlife was expecting major loss of life but now he is disappointed . That's why moaning and cribbing .

It will be a major loss of life even though I dont want that. I want those poor guys to live and bigots to die. How about 20,000 RSS visiting the area?? Cant we just let them die in return of those poor fisherman?

Back
Top Bottom