What's new

Cuba's Fidel Castro, former president, dies aged 90

you liked a mass murderer :what:

hqdefault.jpg

Explain Nixon (Vietnam , korea wars)
Explain Regan (Afghan covert wars - Iran/Iraq wars)
Explain Bush (Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya. Torture camps)
Expain Obama (Libya, Syria , Anti Turkey initiative)

They all authorized executive orders that started wars or killed third party or people deemed collateral damage

Oh yes lord I forgot they had passed a law to fogive themselves for their sins :P so they are all angels hahahaha

Hey world leaders even Canada enjoyed warm relations with Cuba
trudeau-WELCOME-02-151116.jpg

Refrence:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fidel-castro-trudeau-condolences-1.3869280

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is remembering former Cuban President Fidel Castro as "a larger than life leader."

Castro died today at the age of 90.

Trudeau, who is attending the Francophonie Summit in Madagascar, expressed his deep sorrow at learning of Castro's passing.

super-trump-wall-play-as-donald-trump-and-build-the-wall-today-header.jpg

Last edited:
Though I despise Communism, the man outlived 9 U.S. presidencies. You will and always will be a legend fine sir. Rest in Peace comrade.

14022124_691388461002221_3980538692729366771_n.jpg

RIP Fidel Castro, revolutionary leader & fighter who lived a full liberation life & condolences to the resilient people of Cuba.

hqdefault.jpg

Explain Nixon (Vietnam , korea wars)
Explain Regan (Afghan covert wars - Iran/Iraq wars)
Explain Bush (Iraq , Afghanistan , Libya. Torture camps)
Expain Obama (Libya, Syria , Anti Turkey initiative)

They all authorized executive orders that started wars or killed third party or people deemed collateral damage

Oh yes lord I forgot they had passed a law to fogive themselves for their sins :P so they are all angels hahahaha

Hey world leaders even Canada enjoyed warm relations with Cuba
trudeau-WELCOME-02-151116.jpg

Refrence:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/fidel-castro-trudeau-condolences-1.3869280

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is remembering former Cuban President Fidel Castro as "a larger than life leader."

Castro died today at the age of 90.

Trudeau, who is attending the Francophonie Summit in Madagascar, expressed his deep sorrow at learning of Castro's passing.

super-trump-wall-play-as-donald-trump-and-build-the-wall-today-header.jpg

not my heroes, and I don't think any of those actually carried out personal killings themselves.

died on black friday, god has a sense of dark humor.

Deeply involved with it....psychologically. Mr. Sivaji Pattnaik a communist leader won from Bhubaneswar constituency consecutively three times. My heroes were Breznev, Yuri Andropov, Tito and of course Gorbachev (after which I gradually drifted from that ideology.). Now I get it, when you start earning for yourself or you raise a family, you embrace capitalism.

Yes it all sounds great when you don't have dependents and you don't know the value and effort behind making money in the real world :)

He was very much fond of young girls and he need one to two girls every day. He survived many US assassination plans.
Cant blame him, who doesn't like Young beautiful chics?:enjoy:

Deeply involved with it....psychologically. Mr. Sivaji Pattnaik a communist leader won from Bhubaneswar constituency consecutively three times. My heroes were Breznev, Yuri Andropov, Tito and of course Gorbachev (after which I gradually drifted from that ideology.). Now I get it, when you start earning for yourself or you raise a family, you embrace capitalism.
LOL You are right.:D

Exactly...

Like every other revolutionary leader, he lived enough to pass on the power to his relative. Communism rocks.
He ruled Cuba for almost 50 years (until he gave power to his brother in 2008, since he was so sick he couldn't perform any of his duties). :o: That's when my mum was still a child.o_O Jheez.....i don't know what is wrong with these dictators from the developing world. Why do they think they are born to rule a country for life? :hitwall: Baffles me.:sick:

We all have our peeves, and I liked him in his formative years. His intentions were always noble
I agree his intentions were honourable in the beginning just like most dictators, But too much time in power and absolute power always makes people drift away from their first honorable intentions.
However, compare to some other Subsaharan, North African dictators and even some middle eastern dictators, he did try and improve his people health and living standards,though he could have done better with a wiser foreign policy.

I agree his intentions were honourable in the beginning just like most dictators, But too much time in power and absolute power always makes people drift away from their first honorable intentions.
However, compare to some other Subsaharan, North African dictators and even some middle eastern dictators, he did try and improve his people health and living standards,though he could have done better with a wiser foreign policy.

I was talking about Che

Back
Top Bottom