What's new

Cricketers apologise to Pakistani boxer for lousy reception on victorious return

Proudpakistaniguy

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

2057713-image-1568624503-174-640x480.jpg

PHOTO: FILE

Former pacer Wasim Akram has apologised to Pakistani boxer Muhammad Waseem for not receiving a grand reception at the airport on his return from United Arab Emirates after his win against Conrado Tanamor.

The former World Boxing Council (WBC) silver champion knocked out Tanamor in 82 seconds in Dubai at the Rotunda Rumble on Friday night. Waseem has braved 10 bouts now and only lost one, while this was his seventh win through knock-out.

I dont like shoaib but his advice is right. Dont let these things get into your head. He should have quietly went home in a taxi and just keep winning, focus on the goal. Pakistan media is crazy when it focuses on things, he will now be under more pressure to perform well.

Insha'allah, majority of the top sportsmen will come from KPK area. It's time to promote boxing, Football/Soccer, Kabaddi, Rugby, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash and Billiards and snooker.mix-martial art

I dont like shoaib but his advice is right. Dont let these things get into your head. He should have quietly went home in a taxi and just keep winning, focus on the goal. Pakistan media is crazy when it focuses on things, he will now be under more pressure to perform well.
i didnt know khabib before connor macgregor fight and that guy was 26-0.InshaAllah he will get his big match.

Insha'allah, majority of the top sportsmen will come from KPK area. It's time to promote boxing, Football/Soccer, Kabaddi, Rugby, Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Handball, Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash and Billiards and snooker.mix-martial art

I think We should invite khabib to promote mix-Martial art in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom