What's new

Cricket Games links.

Can we watch the India Pakistan match here, on this very link, if not so then can some provide the link to watch that game, it would be appreciated.

Dude i have many. Let me know if you need any. I am not going to post here, since everyone start leeching. Just PM me anyone if he/she wants to see the match.

Guys one thing, if you're going to post links here then don't post them on other forums because then the server gets loaded up and starts buffering too often.

Zeeshan S. said:
Dude i have many. Let me know if you need any. I am not going to post here, since everyone start leeching. Just PM me anyone if he/she wants to see the match.

yeah man i need one for the second match could you PM me any of them, it would be good then, thanks:thumbsup:

Congradulations eveyone on the victory in Abu Dhabi.

But since the match is for the benefit of the Kashmiris who suffered from the oct 8th EQ, there are no winners or losers in this event.

Only humanity wins, sport wins!
Thanks to the Indians aswell for making it happen! :thumbsup:

754373d563c946f7045f104b4b7bf0a3.jpg
Indian fans will hope to see a repeat of their team's 1983 win

India will stage the Cricket World Cup final for the second time in 2011.

:hrr:

They were confirmed as co-hosts of the event with Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh at this week's International Cricket Council conference in London.
India previously hosted the final in 1987 final, while Pakistan had the honour the last time the World Cup was played in Asia 10 years ago.
Pakistan and Sri Lanka will stage semi-finals in 2011, with the opening ceremony taking place in Bangladesh.
"It has been decided that all four should evenly play a part in hosting the major events of the tournament," said Pakistan Cricket Board director Abbas Zaidi.
The Asian bid was preferred to a joint application from Australia and New Zealand for the 2011 showpiece.
And officials have already expressed their determination to make it the best World Cup in the tournament's history.
"Traffic will come to a stop in the four countries in 2011. There will be more than a billion (TV) viewers in the sub-continent, and another billion in the rest of the world," India's Inderjit Singh Bindra has said.
India will stage 22 matches, Pakistan 16, Sri Lanka nine and Bangladesh six. Among the potential venues for the final would be Eden Gardens in Calcutta, which has a capacity of 90,000, the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai (Bombay), the Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore, or the Feroz Shaha Kotla in Delhi.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/cricket/5160396.stm

What about the semi-finals? Will Pakistan get the rights of hosting those?

Karachi is being prepeared for it. I am living close to National Stadium Of Karachi here. Its being developed. All roads are under construction and are planned to be with an american style roads, some roads have already been developed and are nothing less than American roads. Its pretty nice and i am happy to see such developments in our country.

Long live Musharraf, Long live Pakistan.
;)

Back
Top Bottom