What's new

Crashed US Drone and Local's Reaction

every thing that goes up, comes down, mostly controlled, sometimes not, including top tier US drones in Iran , which you first denied, then accepted.

it would go boom :smokin:

i heard some chinese drones are dropping out of the sky in Nigeria and Iran drones falling out of the sky in Syria and Iraq could get tech transfer from those two as well :oops:

Sir i think you misunderstood me i meant it would be great if the next time a global hawk crashes and we can scavenge its tech aswell.
just said it for clarification of other people too
I didnt mean to correct you.

I was just lazy. I mean I posted an Indian channel video (in stupid and funny) which was crying over Pakistani use of Buraq drone to spy on the eastern borders and they had added Predator drone footage as well as Buraq drone clip as well from the test firing.

following is for the benefit of everyone and not directed at you

Global Hawk is a monster. very advanced very precious and Americans wont appreciate if anyone who is a recipient of their technology does this to them. you can pretty much kiss goodbye to repair and spare parts to our F-16s and possible sale of new Viper gunships. I know there is a trend among Indians to make such posts pretending as Pakistanis to cause mistrust and sabotage such sale of equipment to Pakistan

and by the way, we are American allies and even in the worse of times we handed back the stealth hawk copter wreckage when our relations took a nose dive. back then there were allegations that we might have shared the wreckage with Chinese but that was then one off and that was nothing compared to their own mistrust by launching OBL operation on their own. that is a gone story. we will gain much more advantage by retrieving and repatriating any such fallen American assets back to them rather than trying to sneak peak through them. since Gen Rahil's taking of command and 16 Dec 14. American drones are for first time hunting down TTP specifically on both Afghanistan and Pakistan side. every drone kill means hundreds of lives Pakistani lives saved.

we are America's ongoing users of modern technology making such remarks that we will somehow steal or share their hardwork with third party is breach of trust, of low morality and cheap talk. despite being an enemy and threat for his like Prophet Muhammad PBUH looked after the items the Mekkans had trusted him to safeguard we have long way to learn how to follow our Prophet Muhammad PBUH mere expression of love and lynching people in the name of Blasphemy doesn't do any justice to the name of Muhammad PBUH.

Back
Top Bottom