What's new

Crashed US Drone and Local's Reaction

I hope more drone will crash inside Pakistan specially the predator/reaper and apache though not sure still use there .:D

Sweet lord works in mysterious ways, bad luck for the Americans that their Tomahawk cruise missiles, Drones and stealthy helicopter just happen to crash in Pakistan. :laughcry:
I think Buri Nazar wale tera mou kala applies to uncle sam , instead of having black face they crash their stuff =))

Sweet lord works in mysterious ways, bad luck for the Americans that their Tomahawk cruise missiles, Drones and stealthy helicopter just happen to crash in Pakistan. :laughcry:

Well, you have to look at it this way. They give in their own ways. They did not want to give us the chopper, they asked for the pieces. We got the drone and we got the cruise missile---so, 2 out of 3 is not bad at all.

Sir think of it as the 'Mon Salwa'

Such crashed drones spill US secrets!!
The common reason for drone crashes 're mechanical breakdown to human error and bad weather.
This one doesn't look as if it was shot down.
What do you think after hearing the language they were speaking in?? Do you think it crashed in Pakistan??

Last edited:
I would like us to get our hand on the globe hawk. It would speed up our male uav research.
its not global hawk.

Such crashed drones spill US secrets!!
The common reason for a drones crashes 're mechanical breakdown to human error and bad weather.
This one doesn't look as if it was shot down.
What do you think after hearing the language they were speaking in?? Do you think it crashes in Pakistan??
it is Pashto

we have locked on the downed predators gps signal sending in a 500lb JDAM :devil:

what if that fails to go boom, another tech transfer, LOL

it would go boom :smokin:

i heard some chinese drones are dropping out of the sky in Nigeria and Iran drones falling out of the sky in Syria and Iraq could get tech transfer from those two as well :oops:

Or its an indirect way to allow our Major Non Nato Ally to have last generation's tech :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom