What's new

Crashed IAF Pilot Missing for Over A Week

Whilst I'm sure we all whish this man is safe there is no doubt with every passing hour the prospects look bleaker and bleaker. I know that IAF pilots (fighter/transport/helo) receive extensive survival training for all training with many modules being taught by SFa but that would be assuming he ejected safely and landed well.

However we can't underestimate the sheer scale of the the terrain the pilot is missing in, despite a huge effort by IAF they have found it very hard to even find wreckage.

If he has passed RIP, if alive - hopefully rescued soon.

The Mig 29 survival pack has an emergency locator beacon, bad weather or not in a week they should have been able to find him sadly it doesnt look good.

i hate to be negative but its been over a week and he hasn't still been found the chances of him being alive are low he crashed into mountainous/rugged terrain and not only that but has started snowing since the crash i think he may have ejected safely but the weather and any possible injuries sustained during the ejection (if he did eject) are 2 big factors in this my thoughts are with his family and friends RIP...

There has to be darn mechanism to detect the person. At least a damn all-weather radio rugged enough to deal with hostile weather should be provided. I can imagine and feel the pain of his family members.

Maybe someone should do the same with Rahul Gandhi as well just to put the point across. Unless the politicians lose their own loved ones, they will not react.
Thats not an easy task to find the debris with snow falling . Remember it took 5 days to find a CM of a state .

Back
Top Bottom