What's new

CPEC: The case for the western route

I think federal govt should give all the answers only after pervaiz khattak and IK provide proof of a 1,000 dollars in investment secured by them for kpk....

I think federal govt should give all the answers only after pervaiz khattak and IK provide proof of a 1,000 dollars in investment secured by them for kpk....
it is not NS project . the loan would be on all Pakistan not we Punjabis only. NS should show he is not a Punjab PM but a national leader. Eastern route is smaller. Western route is added by PMLN using federal resources to please his vote bank in punjab .

CPEC ka eastern route as an additional route ban raha tha ab ussay hi as a main route treat kiya ja raha . sirf or sirf punjab ko profit pohchanay k liye . or kuch ni ha khuli punjabigiri ha ye . #supportkhattak.

I am a Karachite.

Every Province should get its fair share ....simple....we need to change from Parliamentary to Presidential system
That is one step away from dictatorship. US is the only country which has effective presidential system. It is a success due to congress which acts like a parliament. If you want to see disaster presidential recipes then have a look at Syria, Libya, Egypt and Iraq. Our PM holds same power as a US president and only difference is that President is a ceremonial position.

That is one step away from dictatorship. US is the only country which has effective presidential system. It is a success due to congress which acts like a parliament. If you want to see disaster presidential recipes then have a look at Syria, Libya, Egypt and Iraq. Our PM holds same power as a US president and only difference is that President is a ceremonial position.

brother Pakistan is made up of many ethnics and with 5 provinces ( balochistan, punjab, kpk, sindh & gb) & our cultures are not same but similar and they should have equal representation in gov... this is why presidential system suits Pakistan

First time i have to say that PTI is acting a local party rather then a national party. Tring to gain popularity while putting he futureon thenation on the line... I m a strong supporter of PTI but still ihave to say that PTI needs to grow and avoid these tactics used by othr parties. This is not the level of IK.i hope he shutsup khattak soon

it is not acting like a local party but actually it is mixing things up and doing politics nothing else

Back
Top Bottom