What's new

CPEC Projects in KPK: Where has it gone wrong ?

What a childish and simplistic way to look at things...... if Punjab has "security" issues, you guys should also stop pumping oil and gas, mining for minerals etc etc in KPK and Baluchistan............. "Build it, and they shall come", ring a bell?
In what universe. There needs to actually be a demand which can be satisfied. It cannot be that you build a piece of infrastructure and magically it starts providing. If you build a fibre optic cable in Antarctica people won't come, it'll just sit there freezing. The examples you give are things for which there is a demand.

Its very humorous now when Indians used to say we will destroy CPEC and we will stop it at all costs. Turns out all they had to do was simply wait bcz the masters of the architects of their own destruction will take care of it.

Its very humorous now when Indians used to say we will destroy CPEC and we will stop it at all costs. Turns out all they had to do was simply wait bcz the masters of the architects of their own destruction will take care of it.
and they did it . they know very well 4 dogs can not eat in one dish . cancel this project KPK will eat naswar punjab will metro sindh will eat bhutto zinda hai and balochistan will eat dust as they are doing it since 1947 .

and they did it . they know very well 4 dogs can not eat in one dish . cancel this project KPK will eat naswar punjab will metro sindh will eat bhutto zinda hai and balochistan will eat dust as they are doing it since 1947 .

Hahahahhehe ahhh ... This is not the solution. I am so frustrated. The federal has to get it's head out of its @$$ and solve their issues while each provincial representative need to realize that Pakistan is the objective and they have concede ground to come to a compromise... All parties must agree. We cannot let this golden ticket go to waste. China is the last country standing that is investing in us!! After them there is nobody. We will be alone forever!! We cannot screw this up. Our future depends on this...

They must all flexibly talk and compromise. The federal gives ground and the provinces give ground. For once in our miserable existence we must look beyond and let go of the self!

Hahahahhehe ahhh ... This is not the solution. I am so frustrated. The federal has to get it's head out of its @$$ and solve their issues while each provincial representative need to realize that Pakistan is the objective and they have concede ground to come to a compromise... All parties must agree. We cannot let this golden ticket go to waste. China is the last country standing that is investing in us!! After them there is nobody. We will be alone forever!! We cannot screw this up. Our future depends on this...

They must all flexibly talk and compromise. The federal gives ground and the provinces give ground. For once in our miserable existence we must look beyond and let go of the self!
remember this is last train of pakistan's devaloupment and our dunkey politicians are playing on platefarm . you know i hate politicians all of them each one of them because of thier behavior like this .

in other countries sometime mega projects done in one place but you will never see other areas start what our dunkeys doing . pakistan is lost case and will be

hum hamesha gutter main raheen gay . here are images from our village in greater punjab someone send me today and asking when this will be solved? i said go ask your MNA MPA when . ye hain hamari asliyat

12316160_924025244349110_940783627399439086_n.jpg

12509456_924025257682442_3152707329710747601_n.jpg

12495184_923806874370947_1062677702496862298_n.jpg

946108_923806947704273_236968879250479579_n.jpg

12509756_924025287682439_4875190884431432592_n.jpg

Last edited:
remember this is last train of pakistan's devaloupment and our dunkey politicians are playing on platefarm . you know i hate politicians all of them each one of them because of thier behavior like this .

in other countries sometime mega projects done in one place but you will never see other areas start what our dunkeys doing . pakistan is lost case and will be

hum hamesha gutter main raheen gay . here are images from our village someone send me today and asking when this will be solved? i said go ask your MNA MPA when . ye hain hamari asliyat

12316160_924025244349110_940783627399439086_n.jpg

12509456_924025257682442_3152707329710747601_n.jpg

12495184_923806874370947_1062677702496862298_n.jpg

946108_923806947704273_236968879250479579_n.jpg

12509756_924025287682439_4875190884431432592_n.jpg

Agreed. I am starting to share your feelings about politicians. Right now I hate all the political parties present in Pakistan...

That's a fine question you asked bcz that MNA and MPA must have said to them vote for me and I will build the gutter and they must voted.. Its their issue and they need to talk to him. He will come two years later and say not only will the gutter be built but also a road as well and they will vote again ....

If these MNA MPA actually feared the wrath and the vote of the people as they do in other nations then we would have been a very progressive nation by now...

Agreed. I am starting to share your feelings about politicians. Right now I hate all the political parties present in Pakistan...

That's a fine question you asked bcz that MNA and MPA must have said to them vote for me and I will build the gutter and they must voted.. Its their issue and they need to talk to him. He will come two years later and say not only will the gutter be built but also a road as well and they will vote again ....

If these MNA MPA actually feared the wrath and the vote of the people as they do in other nations then we would have been a very progressive nation by now...
and the great thing you know ? its punjab jis ki tarraki ke sari dunya gun ga rahi hai . :hitwall: hum sara budjet kha gaay hai sari tarraki punjab main hai :oops: ye BC tarraki hai ?:lol:

Bhai, Peshawar aajaoo zara. Logon sae pooch loo phir aisi statements diya karooo.

And they are not creating problems, they are talking based on facts on the ground. Whats the use of industrial estates when the route is not gonna pass through or near them.

Industrial estate at Ghazi as per first post while there is another failed industrial estate near by known as Gadoon Amazai where majority of the units are already closed and the road is trash at major of places. And as for Hydro projects i don't understand why adding them in CPEC when these projects were already on the card and why will they benefit KPK when we are not getting full royalty of the already installed projects in KPK. And there are many other loopholes which can be pointed out.

this is a favorite statement of Potians these days...one doesnt need to go to a place to see developments, it speaks for itself.

I don't understand why political difference turn into ethnic differences. Have you seen political parties in Punjab with Punjabi nationalism ? For god sake, many don't even speak Punjabi anymore now in their homes and there are no designated areas in cities based on ethnicity like that in Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK. As of today, Punjab's budget is less than it should be given. Shame on few who are embarrassing the whole country for their short term gains.

Since no one is talking on the economics of this project, let me give you my own analysis.

1. The big fuss is about roads, the misconception here is that only roads will be CPEC.

2. No one, and I'm serious, looks at the Railways, Dry Ports, Dams, and Industrial Parks to be part of it and the fact that most of them will be in KPK.

3. Some Pukhtun brothers become sentimental. We all know very well even if a single project is considered in Hazara, it becomes a so called conspiracy against them and Punjabis are blamed and this has been going on for a very long time, even when the thought of naming this province was considered The differences are deep but lets talk reality here. Hazara will be the most important part of CPEC and you can't deny that. It is by default the only way to get to Gilgit Baltistan and China, regardless of whether the route is East or West or both.

Last edited:
Hi,

If punjab and Nawaz has no issues then let the road run thru baluchistan and KPK----that is the best route---.

The Lahore route is to please India----Nawaz has sold out to India---there is no other reason for Lahore to be in the primary route construction----.

Actually there is no reason for cpec road to come thru Lahore at all----there is already a major traffic problem---.
Yeah right!
Let the Chinese trade route pass through Shawal valley and Khyber Agency as they are the most peaceful areas in the country.

I willing to bet on this that the Chinese will not allow their trade routes through the bad lands of KPK and Baluchistan. It has to be Punjab and it will be Punjab.

One has to be incredibly naïve to expect the Chinese to invest in these terror-infested, tribal and backward areas.

The biggest joke is that Khattak is demanding Industrial zones in his province. LOLZ. Industry in KPK is a foolish hallucination.

Huh? How?

If the map cannot explain it to you---I don't need to.

Yeah right!
Let the Chinese trade route pass through Shawal valley and Khyber Agency as they are the most peaceful areas in the country.

I willing to bet on this that the Chinese will not allow their trade routes through the bad lands of KPK and Baluchistan. It has to be Punjab and it will be Punjab.

One has to be incredibly naïve to expect the Chinese to invest in these terror-infested, tribal and backward areas.

The biggest joke is that Khattak is demanding Industrial zones in his province. LOLZ. Industry in KPK is a foolish hallucination.

Hi,

Okay---so for the sake of agreement--let us just agree to that for the moment----.

But then still---the Lahore route is still the worst route----. This route should still show north of river indus for as long as possible.

mp.jpg

So---let us go to this second map

md.jpg

If the thrreat is a perceived concern---then the KHUZDAR --- D G KHAN route is the next best----. It builds a massive road network from across the river Indus---it has strategic implication for the movement of all goods and services.

SUKKUR / FAISALABAD / LAHORE / RAWALPINDI is already an extremely busy route---why would you want heavy loaded trucking trolling those highways.

And why would there not be a parallel route not built across the river Indus---.

Last edited:
If the map cannot explain it to you---I don't need to.
The answer is because you are wrong. Its only the Pakistanis who seem to be thinking that CPEC is some magical thing which defies laws of economics and transport.

India gains nothing from connecting to CPEC. Because we export already quite a bit to China..and we have direct access to China's populated Western side not just by sea (thousands of kilometers shorter than access from Pakistan as Pakistani ships have to go down to the Indian peninsula) but also by direct roads!

You forget that India is a very large country sharing a massive border with China all the way from West to the East.

The only thing that we want from Pakistan is transit to Afghanistan because its the shortest physical route. Other than that, no one gives a damn!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom