What's new

Cow smuggling ... it's how Bangladesh gets its beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
India cannot stop it on humanitarian grounds because these smuggled cows is the only form of decent nutrition Bangladeshi's have...they cannot buy processed export quality beef from India, they don't have the resources for it.

This is lame. This means its ok if tomorrow I steal your car on humanitarian grounds since I have to walk to office everyday. Those bangladeshis who smuggle cows from India and those who are supporting it are all thieves and should be called out as one. I don't know why we are showing sympathy to them. They are a different country and should be treated as such.

The concept of trade, which the Bangladeshis and their sympathizers here have no idea of, is a transaction between a person willing to sell and a person willing to buy. Now in this case we don't want to sell our cows. The super rich Bangladesh should go and buy from Australia or US.

Getting the object without the consent of the seller is called stealing and thats exactly what Bangladesh is doing and I can't believe some people here are also supporting it. And you can't support stealing even if its on humanitarian grounds.

Getting the object without the consent of the seller is called stealing and thats exactly what Bangladesh is doing and I can't believe some people here are also supporting it. And you can't support stealing even if its on humanitarian grounds.

Excuse me? Are you suggesting we stop eating beef? It's not like anyone, Indian or Bangladeshi, can put an end to smuggling at will as long as there's such a high demand for this "illegal commodity" at this side of the border. Think before you write guys. IQ, *sigh*.

The concept of trade, which the Bangladeshis and their sympathizers here have no idea of, is a transaction between a person willing to sell and a person willing to buy. Now in this case we don't want to sell our cows. The super rich Bangladesh should go and buy from Australia or US.

Do you think we kidnap your cows??.....Indians sell this to us....It does not matter if YOU want to sell it or not....as long as the OWNER(which you are not) sells it to us we will buy it!Buy a dictionary and learn the meaning of STEALING!

You guys have millions of these things just walking around everywhere shtting everywhere going into random fields (people's land) and eating away at the crops and could make a plethora of revenue by selling them and you could use that money to help your poor....? No wonder India is the banana republic it is i guess cows matter more than the citizens, go figure.
i m being pompous, but going by the thought that gave birth to ur post.....i m allowed.
1. india is not a super nuclear power like our little neighbor on the east but NOT a banana republic.
2. even if it sells bananas, it will earn more money than selling stray cows to your native land. (Sorry for overdoing it....but under clause 101 of trolling permits me.) :cheesy:
@topic:
both the country has inefficient governments. when ppl have more grave issues at hand, you dont put up horse manure like this topic on their heads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom