What's new

Cow smuggling ... it's how Bangladesh gets its beef

Status
Not open for further replies.
When 2 millions cows are already being smuggled to BD than what's problem in legalizing it

Who can smuggle 9 million cows!

It is all official, $920million is a handsome forex, which hindu baniya would not let go at any cost.

Bangalis shall start breeding cows in house and see how hindus would come selling there cows at half price.

Who can smuggle 9 million cows!

It is all official, $920million is a handsome forex, which hindu baniya would not let go at any cost.

Bangalis shall start breeding cows in house and see how hindus would come selling there cows at half price.
I wish hindu bania was smart like muslims, and think of money than religion. Govt should allow selling asap.

I was schooled just fine you should wake up and realize that your government cares more about the smuggling of cows rather than the smuggling of your own people. Welcome to India where cows have priority over human beings.

India is a country where every thing is respected and worshipped we are proud of that culture not like any other country, The rest of your rants are just troll.

Last time i checked out illiteracy is rampant in US and people do not want to work and instead live on food stamps :lol:

India can legalize the trade which will be win-win for Indo-BD trade relations.:smitten: All their other imports R nothing but Junk anyway, so in that sense they can at least boast about selling something worthy of Bangladeshis hard earned money. But the problem is their extreme hindutva population & chanakya Ideology of GOI. They want to shoot the unarmed people of BD thanks to dalal spineless idiots in power & play a psychological game with us. But they fail to realize that destitute Indians survives by cow smuggling, they earn their bread & butter by selling cows to us. But they bite the very hands that feed them. Such ungrateful hypocrites they R. In the future we may go for excess production of domestic livestock, what will happen to their chanakya civilians then?:undecided: Saner minds should prevail in India to protect the interest of poor Indian citizens.:)

That's why your people pole vault into India to do nasty jobs here. Not a nice way of outsourcing. :cheesy:

The day we have myth makers like U, we will truly shine & troll India. I am waiting for that day.:devil:

Look guys this is our nation, it is our wish what we ban or what we wish to sell. Other guys shouldnt whine about this.

But but..... I thought U people R secular.:undecided:

India can legalize the trade which will be win-win for Indo-BD trade relations.:smitten: All their other imports R nothing but Junk anyway, so in that sense they can at least boast about selling something worthy of Bangladeshis hard earned money. But the problem is their extreme hindutva population & chanakya Ideology of GOI. They want to shoot the unarmed people of BD thanks to dalal spineless idiots in power & play a psychological game with us. But they fail to realize that destitute Indians survives by cow smuggling, they earn their bread & butter by selling cows to us. But they bite the very hands that feed them. Such ungrateful hypocrites they R. In the future we may go for excess production of domestic livestock, what will happen to their chanakya civilians then?:undecided: Saner minds should prevail in India to protect the interest of poor Indian citizens.:)

The day we have myth makers like U, we will truly shine & troll India. I am waiting for that day.:devil:

But but..... I thought U people R secular.:undecided:

What have secularism have to do with what we wish to sell? Its our nation wish to what to sell and what not

mate, why has govt banned selling cows?

Mate, thats the internal matter of India. We Indians can sit down and discuss , what we can do about it: whether we sell cows or not. Its a matter totally to be decided by us. Not some clowns who tells us what to do with our resources.

Any South Asian who is educated,think's logically and with reason would always restrain from eating any sort of red meat be it beef of mutton!!I have many Muslim friends who have got families which not only discourage them from eating beef but also refrain from Cow slaughter during Eid,instead they sacrifice a Lamb maybe.One of my Muslim friend whose father is a doctor is strictly vegetarian since and occasionally have eggs!!!Logic and reason is something that could not be expected from BDs but all I want to say is that with the kind of climate that exists in most parts of SA its better that we stick to white meat and fish.It's one of the reason that even our ancestors had forbidden us from cow slaughter and beef eating.BTW the title of the thread is nothing but a flame bait!!!!

Did anyone miss the fact that India is one of the largest if not the largest exporter of Beef in the world - the impoverished Bangladeshi population have only enough money to buy 2nd grade or 3rd grade or even diseased cows that are reared by their own illegal immigrant Muslim population hiding in the border areas of the border.

Beggars can pay only so much - if India even legalize whole cow exports - Bangladeshi's might have to sell more of their women and children to child labor and trade to India to pay for the legalized and taxed cows.

Mate, thats the internal matter of India. We Indians can sit down and discuss , what we can do about it: whether we sell cows or not. Its a matter totally to be decided by us. Not some clowns who tells us what to do with our resources.

Similarly talking about "transit"/corridor, blaming our gov,development in BD, trade with India is BD's internal matter. Its a matter totally to be decided by us (unfortunately we have a dalal gov). Not some indian clowns telling us what is good for us.:pop:

Any South Asian who is educated,think's logically and with reason would always restrain from eating any sort of red meat be it beef of mutton!!I have many Muslim friends who have got families which not only discourage them from eating beef but also refrain from Cow slaughter during Eid,instead they sacrifice a Lamb maybe.One of my Muslim friend whose father is a doctor is strictly vegetarian since and occasionally have eggs!!!Logic and reason is something that could not be expected from BDs but all I want to say is that with the kind of climate that exists in most parts of SA its better that we stick to white meat and fish.It's one of the reason that even our ancestors had forbidden us from cow slaughter and beef eating.BTW the title of the thread is nothing but a flame bait!!!!

That is called fear. Its well known what your shiv shena bros will do if muslims did slaughter cow. Some states of secular India like UP bans beef openly. U have some nerve sugar coating it with words like Logic. How the hell is this logical Mr?:cheesy: Anyone with half a functioning brain would fart at your brainless logic. Though I don't expect Indians to have brains.

Similarly talking about "transit"/corridor, blaming our gov,development in BD, trade with India is BD's internal matter. Its a matter totally to be decided by us (unfortunately we have a dalal gov). Not some indian clowns telling us what is good for us.:pop:

Definitely. Its ur internal matter. We still havent got any "transit" till now. But fortunately for us, we have stake on who and who are in power in BD. The govt dances to our tune. Its not our fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom