What's new

Court arrests Turkey’s ex-army chief on coup charges

You think beautiful.. :) but you will see the truth soon.. :)

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

yes why....?

Because I need you to tell me where I can buy the best pide. Jk

Where did you learn the English? English courses at school?

Because I need you to tell me where I can buy the best pide. Jk

Where did you learn the English? English courses at school?

I can not say that i know english :) I learnt a little bit on net through chat and forum.. And now i use google translate :) Why did you ask? I suppose you can not find many Turks who knew English :) Right?

I can not say that i know english :) I learnt a little bit on net through chat and forum.. And now i use google translate :) Why did you ask? I suppose you can not find many Turks who knew English :) Right?

Lol I was just curious to how you learned English. I have only met a few Turkish people, so I don't know many. I was just curious how a Turkish guy living in Tr I presume all his life manages to come on a forum like this and speak English, considering the English level we use here is quite advance level English (at least some of us).

Lol I was just curious to how you learned English. I have only met a few Turkish people, so I don't know many. I was just curious how a Turkish guy living in Tr I presume all his life manages to come on a forum like this and speak English, considering the English level we use here is quite advance level English (at least some of us).

A Turkish student can not learn english during his school life in the state schools.. Only a few words.. But students who studying in private schools learn english in middle-level.. The collage students in some universities that offering education in English are learning english as close to the high level (but again not in high level) Because there is no English sub-structure and English accumulation in Turkey. According to me cause of this; for the West couldn't been able to establish the colonization in Turkey. Therefore big majority of Turks can not speak english or french but India, Egypt and some Arab countries can speak english, Algeria, Tunis and some others can speak french in high level.. That is with the cause of occupation and cultural dictate.. Am I wrong?

Therefore big majority of Turks can not speak english or french but India, Egypt and some Arab countries can speak english, Algeria, Tunis and some others can speak french in high level.. That is with the cause of occupation and cultural dictate.. Am I wrong?
Or.. Maybe our education system fails to teach proper English to students.

It's because we don't have any Turkish-English teachers, those who teach are mostly turkish teachers who are pronouncing english words with turkish accent. I think somewhere that it'd be better to have a native english speaker come and teach english, no matter how unqualified they are, they'd fare better.

You say true, but I think the basic reason are like i said..
Other countries' education better than Turkey, Is it?

A Turkish student can not learn english during his school life in the state schools.. Only a few words.. But students who studying in private schools learn english in middle-level.. The collage students in some universities that offering education in English are learning english as close to the high level (but again not in high level) Because there is no English sub-structure and English accumulation in Turkey. According to me cause of this; for the West couldn't been able to establish the colonization in Turkey. Therefore big majority of Turks can not speak english or french but India, Egypt and some Arab countries can speak english, Algeria, Tunis and some others can speak french in high level.. That is with the cause of occupation and cultural dictate.. Am I wrong?[

That is true and valid, some regions have been more exposed to English then others due to colonialism. Other aspect is education system and language courses and programs in the school systems.

The reason I know English is because I was raised in the US and my education is here. Thanks for answering my question though I was just really curious that's all.

Any ways we should get back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom