What's new

Coronavirus/covid19 scam of the century?

Smell some coffee mate......you mean the whole world is idiot? or you are saying Covid has not impacted India?

Exactly, people are being locked up in quarantine centres based on inaccurate covid test kits results and all kinds of deaths are being labelled as corona deaths, also drugs with dangerous side effects are given to the patients which also caused death in many.

It is a hoax, the fearmongering around it.

The virus itself is real but at this stage it is no more than a common cold/flu. The influenza virus itself is a form of corona virus, this new SARS-NCoV 2 variation is not nearly as dangerous as they say it is.

I lost an aunt, my maternal granny's younger sister, she was in her late 80s and already suffering from asthama etc. Few others in the neighbourhood got it too but recovered just fine staying at home drinking tea and resting.

The only time I wear a mask is when some place requires you to wear one.

It's a PLANdemic and not pandemic. Amd just tell me what's the size of this virus and what's the or particulate matter that the say N95 mask can filter.
It's about controlling virus from spreading from human to human.to control droplets.check Japanese super computer stimulation on youtube.its ok to be arrogant but please don't play with other lives.

It’s fake I encourage all Indians to gather close together

Indians are already doing that. Looks like you are not following the election rallies in Bihar. Also the cases have fallen drastically, the reason is simple, it's a fake pandemic. More testing equals more cases. People who get admitted to covid hospitals are the only ones who are dying. It's just the hoax created by media and government.

Indians are already doing that. Looks like you are not following the election rallies in Bihar. Also the cases have fallen drastically, the reason is simple, it's a fake pandemic. More testing equals more cases. People who get admitted to covid hospitals are the only ones who are dying. It's just the hoax created by media and government.
Good keep it up. Don’t forget to talk into peoples faces as much as you can

It's about controlling virus from spreading from human to human.to control droplets.check Japanese super computer stimulation on youtube.its ok to be arrogant but please don't play with other lives.

It's just a normal flu and it's the government, media and doctors who are playing with the lives of people by fooling them.

What kind of flu is the normal flu for you?don't tell me it's seasonal flu lol.

Exactly, it's just another seasonal flu. And you people beware, your pm too has given in to those acting from behind the curtain. Now a lockdown is about to be enforced in your country which will result in job losses, destruction of economy and chaos. Mark my words.
Well, the lockdown in india was destructive and worthless, that we know.

Not just India, everywhere.

Exactly, it's just another seasonal flu. And you people beware, your pm too has given in to those acting from behind the curtain. Now a lockdown is about to be enforced in your country which will result in job losses, destruction of economy and chaos. Mark my words.

Not just India, everywhere.
We didn't have lockdown here in japan. And out turn out if you use masks, suicidal distance and get your heads together was can live with it.
Unlike india where everything is cocked up. Be out jamat or other minority.

Well Covid does exist, but its effects are not as deadly as media claims. A normal healthy person will slap it away.

A highly experienced chest physian on this fake pandemic.
Here the doc puts the question, why neither the patients nor doctors wear mask while treating them for multiple drug resistant TB which is far more infectious and dangerous than this stupid flu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom