What's new

Cool!Pics of 99 MBT in 2014 Manuoeuvre at Zhu-Ri-He training field

We don't have enough of the Abrams.

How successful are Iraqi variant M1A I heard a few has been destroyed already. As much we know 5-10 more are on order the numbers would go to 150.

Are there any plans to upgrade T-72 to the most modern variant with better protection.

Any other plans to buy Asian product or upgrades of T-55 to something like Type 59 [Al-Zarrar].

How successful are Iraqi variant M1A I heard a few has been destroyed already. As much we know 5-10 more are on order the numbers would go to 150.

Are there any plans to upgrade T-72 to the most modern variant with better protection.

Any other plans to buy Asian product or upgrades of T-55 to something like Type 59 [Al-Zarrar].
All I know mere speculations nothing firm. there were news about russians t-90 but we have never seen any so far the political situation in the country stalled many efforts to arm the armed forces.

All I know mere speculations nothing firm. there were news about russians t-90 but we have never seen any so far the political situation in the country stalled many efforts to arm the armed forces.

Yes political situation is one big hurdle but I doubt US would refuse upgrading M1A Iraqi Tanks with better protection and additional Tanks instead of buying another Tank of same category it is not easy to maintain. It would be more feasible M1 upgrades and T-72 upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom