What's new

Consensual sex with minor not crime: Delhi court says

Yea start handing out condoms to kids from Grade 8 till grade 12 for free. And it is about time we teach kids in school about sex. Can not keep sex education away from them for ever. Else you will see pedophiles taking advantage of pre teen girls. Already child abuse is really high in India as we do not tell them anything about it

yes.. I read them.. most of them are reactionary and stupid comments. Teenage pregnancy is the reality.. nobody is promoting it but one cannot criminalize it....
have sex education and easy access to condom..

Is teen pregnancy safe?

NO.

A minor means under 18, right?

Above what?

You don't know.

Now tell me how an 8-10 yr old girl can decide whether sex and pregnancy are safe for her?

Does she have the maturity to know that?

NO.

You want to teach her sex education, then.

Now, should Indians start teaching children below, say, 5 yrs, sex education?

How about the pedophiles?

Are you out of your mind?

Yea start handing out condoms to kids from Grade 8 till grade 12 for free. And it is about time we teach kids in school about sex. Can not keep sex education away from them for ever. Else you will see pedophiles taking advantage of pre teen girls. Already child abuse is really high in India as we do not tell them anything about it

Yes, one should distribute condoms to nursery kids?

How about giving condoms to infants?

Pair zameen par hai ya hawa me ghum raha hai?

Is teen pregnancy safe?

NO.

A minor means under 18, right?

Above what?

You don't know.

Now tell me how an 8-10 yr old girl can decide whether sex and pregnancy are safe for her?

NO.

the age of consent till march 2013 was 15... it has been changed to 18 very recently... there is a talk of changing it back to 16...
rest of your post is absurd.... wait for people who know legal matter to comment.

Otherwise it will just turn into that stupid thread about 'sex=marriage' verdict.

Is teen pregnancy safe?

NO.

A minor may mean under 18, right?

Above what?

You don't know.

NO.

Do the infants study in grade 8? Yay or nay? Try and use your brain if you have one. By the way have you ever been a teenager or just dropped down from sky as a 30 year old virgin? Sex is all these grade 8 9 or 10 kids think about. They are curious about it and they want to do it. Better tell them the positives and negatives before it is too late.

the age of consent till march 2013 was 15... it has been changed to 18 very recently... there is a talk of changing it back to 16...
rest of your post is absurd.... wait for people who know legal matter to comment.

Otherwise it will just turn into that stupid thread about 'sex=marriage' verdict.

we are more .. for both male and female adult age has been set on 21 years age recently. LOL

I know how much excited you are right now bro :oops:

rest of your post is absurd.. go to bed and read the judgement again before jumping up and down.

Yeah but above what?

Even if according to your wishes, consent age is changed to 16 or say 15, it still means having consensual sex with a five yr old child is legal.

You see the confusion.

we are more .. for both male and female adult age has been set on 21 years age recently. LOL

I know how much excited you are right now bro :oops:

Pedophiles are excited.

I think people should take law and order into their own hands, now.

Yeah but above what?

Even if according to your wishes, consent age is changed to 16 or say 15, it still means having consensual sex with a five yr old child is legal.

You see the confusion.
no... I dont think thats what the verdict is... ToI has this way of reporting it incorrectly.. like we have seen in sex=marriage thread..where people were jumping up and down.. :cheesy:

age of consent is different from age when you dont remain minor. for example in england age of consent is 13 but you remain minor till 18.

We are so new in this field with the sex law and rape laws. Do we have a law to punish stalkers? Why not just learn it from the best i.e USA :usflag: copy their laws and save the precious time of our parliamentarians ^_^

no... I dont think thats what the verdict is... ToI has this way of reporting it incorrectly.. like we have seen in sex=marriage thread..where people were jumping up and down.. :cheesy:

ToI quoted the judge's verdict as it was.

And what do you mean by "no... I dont think thats what the verdict is"?

What is the verdict then? What does it say? Can you clarify it?

We are so new in this field with the sex law and rape laws. Do we have a law to punish stalkers? Why not just learn it from the best i.e USA :usflag: copy their laws and save the precious time of our parliamentarians ^_^

plz tell us, i do not know about USA laws on it

ToI quoted the judge's verdict as it was.

And what do you mean by "no... I dont think thats what the verdict is"?

What is the verdict then? What does it say? Can you clarify it?
no ToI just copy pasted bits of it... please paste the whole judgement ..and I will comment.:lol:
oh ..and did I mention about the sex=marriage thread mayhem... :no:

Back
Top Bottom