What's new

Connecticut School District on Lockdown Following Shooting Report

27 people dead by American Terrorist. Believe me the sooner you believe it is Terrorism the sooner you people would be aware Terrorism in US is home grown larger issue that needs to be addressed not by issuing weapons license but by banning weapons.

94,113 people have been shot in America this year. 153 people have been shot in the US just today

I just heard it on the radio coming home: 28 deaths, 18 are kindergarteners, one gun man died and looking for in other in a van with shot-out windows. One of the gunman's mother is a teacher at the school

Any reason for this barbaric act???

Newtown Connecticut is 60 mile north of New York City with a population of 27,560.

Newtown_CT.gif

Police update: The shootings were restricted to two class rooms. 27 deaths. 6 adults and one of the shooter.

Newtown Connecticut is 60 mile north of New York City with a population of 27,560.

Newtown_CT.gif

Police update: The shootings were restricted to two class rooms. 27 deaths. 6 adults and one of the shooter. 20 children. One more adult believed to die but confusions involving this death

Police update: The shootings were restricted to two class rooms. 27 deaths. 6 adults and one of the shooter. 20 children. One more adult believed to die but confusions involving this death

This town is nearer to my place.

This town is nearer to my place.

Sorry to hear that. My god 20 children! The radio mentioned something about the shoot's father in Hoboken involved in one of a death (unclear). The mother of the shooter believed to have died.

Sorry to hear that. My god 20 children! The radio mentioned something about the shoot's father in Hoboken involved in one of a death (unclear). The mother of the shooter believed to have died.

Have they found any reason for this sick behavior?

Have they found any reason for this sick behavior?

No, it's still early. An adult died in a secondary crime scene (the mother's home) believe to be the mother. Another crime scene in Hoboken (across the Hudson River from downtown Manhattan) involving the father.

Shocking and disturbing incident especially for those of us who have children of their own. However, I wonder where is the shock and awe when the Israeli cowards kill the children in Gaza or when cowardly American Drone operators sitting in their rooms in Las Vegas kill women and children in Waziristan ?

I mean it is not that near but being in Connecticut, there is a sober atmosphere in the office and couple of my colleagues had gone home early to be with their kids.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Law officials: School shooting suspect is 20-year-old son of teacher; older brother questioned

I mean it is not that near but being in Connecticut, there is a sober atmosphere in the office and couple of my colleagues had gone home early to be with their kids.

No double. Newtown is an all American small town supposed to be one of a safest place in America.

Weapons involved so far: an automatic hand gun and a high power shot gun. For christ sake, after this America should realty considers how to get rid all of the guns.

Shocking and disturbing incident especially for those of us who have children of their own. However, I wonder where is the shock and awe when the Israeli cowards kill the children in Gaza or when cowardly American Drone operators sitting in their rooms in Las Vegas kill women and children in Waziristan ?

War is merciless.

But, let's not go there and use this tragedy to score points.

Back
Top Bottom