What's new

Conflict of Interest. Imran Khan wants Road from Bani Gala to Islamabad Highway

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Nawaz_Imran.gif

So a blog site like PakistanTv.tv is considered authentic when it comes to IK bashing? @cb4???

If I'll start posting the crap against Nawaz and Shahbaz from such blogs, you won't be able to show your face to others for at least a week. Try harder next time chacha patwari.. :lol:

lol who else should IK have asked other than Sharrifs for this road? after all only they in Pakistan are best known for only and only building roads and bridges:p:,such good constructors!:p:

while ignoring so many other basics needs of an ordinary man!

So a blog site like PakistanTv.tv is considered authentic when it comes to IK bashing? @cb4???

If I'll start posting the crap against Nawaz and Shahbaz from such blogs, you won't be able to show your face to others for at least a week. Try harder next time chacha patwari.. :lol:

what you mean you will?

lol who else should IK have asked other than Sharrifs for this road? after all only they in Pakistan are best known for only and only building roads and bridges:p:,such good constructors!:p:

while ignoring so many other basics needs of an ordinary man!

Me > IK > Nooras.

@cb4 is just pathetic, it's onething to support Nooras, it's another to take pot shots at others using dubious "sources".

And i am not a PTI fan or IK supported at all.

Me > IK > Nooras.

@cb4 is just pathetic, it's onething to support Nooras, it's another to take pot shots at others using dubious "sources".

and who is Me here?

Me > IK > Nooras.

Don't be a retard. Go through 100 pages of political section and count how many posts are mine. If you are truly neutral then you should know very well by now who is dominant in social media and their sources.

Don't be a retard. Go through 100 pages of political section and count how many posts are mine. If you are truly neutral then you should know very well by now who is dominant in social media. Do they ever give their sources ?

Pakistantv is a blog, with no authenticity. IF you believe hearsay then my man jitna info mere paas hai naa, pareshan hojaenge aap. Aap k nooron ke baray main.

and who is Me here?

I

Pakistantv is a blog, with no authenticity. IF you believe hearsay then my man jitna info mere paas hai naa, pareshan hojaenge aap. Aap k nooron ke baray main.

I
you support both? how is that possible?:what: aik ko support kurain na!

@cb4 - I don't know the current situation, but until till 2011 the road in Jaati Umra was built only up to Nawaz's palace after that driving was like riding roller coaster. And at-least for 3 years i saw that road in position.

As if Facebook is authentic which keeps getting popular....

I'm not going to hide. I'm a die hard N supporter and no one can stop me. If you want to become party of trolls so be it. I will stand where i feel i have a strong point

Back
Top Bottom