What's new

Conflict can’t be ruled out: Rajnath on LAC row

As far as China is concerned, India is merely a side show. We have much bigger better things to occupy ourselves with than India. As you have noticed China has hardly made any statements in the year and half following the Galwan incident. For a repeat of 1962 or worse Indian provocation would have to be at a level utterly intolerable to China, which is something that India does not dare.

That is what I believe. Chances of a major conflict between China and India are very low, in near future. I made the statement in jest.

That is what I believe. Chances of a major conflict between China and India are very low, in near future. I made the statement in jest.

A major conflict is indeed extremely unlikely. From what I hear from Chinese military analysts, even though India screams loud and talks tough and has sent a large number of troops to the LAC , it's mostly posturing targeted at its domestic audience.

If the Chinese flag was to be raised above the Delhi gate and their houses of Parliament the Indians will say

Look....we have taken over the Chinese flag.

You can't beat the Indians.
Oh! The wet dreams! First, it was the Pak flag & now the China flag. :rofl:

Fire in the hole.
The Indian defence minister along with another weekend warrior are certainly preparing to lead the fight.

1640872013952.png

You got to laugh at the silly attempts by Hindu terrorists of India trying to big themselves up. "Conflict cant be ruled out"??? LMAO, you ugly hindu terrorist turd, you are ALREADY in one. AND you have been handed your arse over to you on the platter.

FDjjz-MaQAEMzVd.jpg

India is in a state of perpetual conflict. The only thing being ruled out is peaceful coexistence with current Indian regime.

India is ramping up the infrastructure which is the first demand of army. Than guns , light armored personnel carriers, and helicopters.

This is happening at a little slow pace but atleast happening. Right now we can give body nose to Chinese but need infra to sustain that effort.

As for why Indian politicians are the only ones talking about war bt not Chinese, well its really simple, ans is ~~ Elections, you are going to hear more outlandish claims just wait 😁

India is ramping up the infrastructure which is the first demand of army. Than guns , light armored personnel carriers, and helicopters.

This is happening at a little slow pace but atleast happening. Right now we can give body nose to Chinese but need infra to sustain that effort.

As for why Indian politicians are the only ones talking about war bt not Chinese, well its really simple, ans is ~~ Elections, you are going to hear more outlandish claims just wait 😁

Keep wishing.

FBQ7uxBUUAQWZBt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom