What's new

Communal tension in Delhi’s Trilokpuri

Lol..... Please do not tag me (i have had enough of arp) :P

By the way my meaning of "Secularism" is not appeasement of any community......

My meaning of secularism is " Unity in Diversity", Living peacefully and coexisting
Secularism just means keeping all religion out of government. So no religion based appeasement , no reservation , no scholarship , & a uniform civil code. But all the so called "Secular" parties oppose it. Now in India "Secularism" has become a derogatory term.

I agree if there is selective reporting.... But the articles which i read always said there was tension between two communities.....there will be vested interests which reports such thing..... But secularism has got nothing to with this..... that was my first point :)

Secularism in its real form doesn't exist anywhere in the world. Not even in the land of free which is 50+ years ahead of india. There is selective secularism everywhere...and when ppl criticize secularism, they are doing absolutely right thing because they know its "secularism"...not secularism.

Secularism just means keeping all religion out of government. So no religion based appeasement , no reservation , no scholarship , & a uniform civil code. But all the so called "Secular" parties oppose it. Now in India "Secularism" has become a derogatory term.

The problem is Secularism is viewed thru the political angle in India......

Address aur mobile number post kariyo.
Abe mujju,tuh rehne de.Mujhe pata hain teri aukad kya hain.Samne ane par kayar ki tarah bhag jana tum jaiso ki fitrat hain.Tumhare jaise log sirf internet pe hi bari bari baate karte ho,haqeeqat mein kuch nehi kar sakte.Hyderabad Police Action yaad hain ki bhul gaaye,kaise tum jaise extremists ko humari Army ne chiti ki tarah masal diye tha uss time.Agar phir waisi galti ki toh tum jaiso ka bhi anjam wahi hoga aur phir koi MIM ke Sultan bhi tum ko bacha nehi payga.So keep calm and cut this crap will ya!!

Well It has been followed...... and that is the reason why it is still called "India"

No, India is not secular at all. Communities have their own "personal laws". Cow slaughter is restricted because it is against someone's religion. People from different communities can have different number of wives and different processes for divorce. This is not secularism. True secularism is where the laws are same for all people who reside within the borders of the country and the state does not make or enforce laws based religious beliefs. India fails on both counts. India is a tolerant country but definitely not a secular country.

No, India is not secular at all. Communities have their own "personal laws". Cow slaughter is restricted because it is against someone's religion. People from different communities can have different number of wives and different processes for divorce. This is not secularism. True secularism is where the laws are same for all people who reside within the borders of the country and the state does not make or enforce laws based religious beliefs. India fails on both counts. India is a tolerant country but definitely not a secular country.

I am not saying the entire India is secular, There are several who is communal ( you can find 2 example in this thread itself)....

I am not saying the entire India is secular, There are several who is communal ( you can find 2 example in this thread itself)....

People are rarely actually secular. Almost everyone has an inherent bias, no matter how slight. I'm talking about the Republic of India. The laws are not secular and as a consequence, we cannot define it as a secular nation.

Lol..... Please do not tag me (i have had enough of arp) :P

By the way my meaning of "Secularism" is not appeasement of any community......

My meaning of secularism is " Unity in Diversity", Living peacefully and coexisting
That's just Incorrect in-fact secularism as a word in our constitution was not present till 1976 before 42nd amendment was inacted, didn't we had Unity In diversity before that ?
secularism means separation of govt institutions from religious institutions,nothing else.Any further interpretation in our country is done for sole purpose of politics and that has abused this word to the point that this word is loosing its relevancy.

Trilokpuri is always a tense area, fight might start from the water pipe alterations.

Whichever side has broken the law should be brought to book as per law...
Our media suffering from amnesia when it comes to report ill acts of so called minority which is not even a minority in true numerical figures......
In India secularism means you can curse Baniya Hindu community to any extent but not to ISIS supporters.......

Back
Top Bottom