What's new

Commonwealth Games Glasgow 2014

That's why those items were dropped.. instead we have kinda of sports tailor-made for the Brits.. like lawn bowls & three kind of cycling events, like mountain biking, road cycling & track cycling with loads of medals to play for.

haram khor hai na Angreez pata hai ki ham jetenge tabhi aesi Kameeni harkat ki hai saloo ne

Haan toh Kerala is a small state nooh??
How about Haryana??
Haryana population is 10 million less than Kerala 8-)
I don't know how much athletes are from Haryana @ranjeet pata hai kuch kitne hai Haryana se?

Haryana population is 10 million less than Kerala 8-)
I don't know how much athletes are from Haryana @ranjeet pata hai kuch kitne hai Haryana se?
I don't know but they are sending the maximum number of players that's for sure.

its god tosee owr athletes taking part in CWG but if you ask the real question i think we are one of the worse if not the worse country in terms of sports and apart from say , cricket , hokey , shooting archerry or badmintonand snooker we fair in the last in olompiks whencountries almost 1/5 of owr population are taking podium finishes... and we are happy bieng andho me kana raja :P

go india
win maximum medals
my star player would be sushil kumar , waiting to see him in action.

SIlver for both Shushila Likmabam and Navjot Chana in women's 48 kg Judo and men's 60 kg Judo respectively :cool:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom