What's new

Collapse of the US ----

I guess this is nth thread on collapse of US. If latest US economic figures are to be trusted US is bouncing back

US involved so many wars in last century and I have no wonder if US couldn't be collapsed for its economies. China must feels happiness when the days US collapsed.

We should let the US to keep overstretching itself. :coffee:

Maybe one day they could start to find more peace.

Collapse of US economy will just Tsunami , Asian nation already having weak economies could sustain the impact.Be ready for higher inflation in next few years.

US involved so many wars in last century and I have no wonder if US couldn't be collapsed for its economies. China must feels happiness when the days US collapsed.

US will collapse soon.
every empire that runs that much debt and deficits has collapsed.
US is no different.
they are not immune from the laws of economics.
u can delay its collapse, but u cant stop it.

Collapse of US economy will just Tsunami , Asian nation already having weak economies could sustain the impact.Be ready for higher inflation in next few years.

We have built our dam for the coming Tsunami, not sure about the others. :coffee:

US will collapse soon.
every empire that runs that much debt and deficits has collapsed.
US is no different.
they are not immune from the laws of economics.
u can delay its collapse, but u cant stop it.

I bet you for dollars if onced US collapsed the whole World will upside down with its.Will China still feels happy?

Every power collapse. Nothing surprising about that. US would collapse as did the powers before it.

The power that'll take US's place would collapse one day as well. No can stay as the global power forever.

As they say, Empires come and go to make place for new ones.

Back
Top Bottom