What's new

Coke Studio Season 4

Finally the wait is over"

This was such a good song! It was nice to hear some Baloch music, Balochi is such a nice language.

I didn't like Komal Rizvi though, they could have picked some one better in my opinion

Last edited by a moderator:

I can't wait ... its just awesome

Episode 2 Released Today .. !!! :yahoo:

I am not into this kind of music neither I have followed any of the previous Coke Studio Seasons but I don't know why Season 4 is appealing me. And believe me, above quoted song is one hell of a song....! :smitten:

Daanah pe Danaah is one amazing song. I didn't understand what the Balochi singer sang but I could certainly understand Komal Rizvi's part. Loved it. :smitten:

Well my favorite from episode is " Senraan Ra Baairya_ Asif Hussain Samraat & Zoe Viccaji " :smitten:

I don't really like Episode 2.

Every song of episode one is on my repeat though, all of them were awesome.

Finally the wait is over"

This song is just pure class, I love how it goes into the second song.

Baluchistan sure has a great history and this song exemplifies it.

Akhtar Chanal has always been a legend and he is joined by another legend in the making, Ms Rizvi.

This was such a good song! It was nice to hear some Baloch music, Balochi is such a nice language.

I didn't like Komal Rizvi though, they could have picked some one better in my opinion

The song is in Brahvi, from the Brahvi people in Baluchistan.

can anyone tell me from where I can download these songs onto my ipod, im actually hooked to them, my office colleagues gets quite mad when I play them load in my room lol Any help would be appreciated, great music for sure.

Marvi Sanam was amazing once again.

BTW why the added the most stupid song by Sajad Ali ?? its quiet against the real spirit and tempo of Coke Studio

Any news about coke studio India? Any video guys?

can anyone tell me from where I can download these songs onto my ipod, im actually hooked to them, my office colleagues gets quite mad when I play them load in my room lol Any help would be appreciated, great music for sure.

go to coke studio's website

Back
Top Bottom