What's new

Coast Guard captures 14 Pak fishermen off Gujarat coast

Your nuclear blah balh didnt work in kargil and will not even work now.
Are you seriously implying Pakistan's nuclear warheads won't work in the event of a full scale war with India?

Nuclear wasteland?
You ARE right!
Capturing a bunch of fisherman is meaningless.
So was much bigger Kargil I reckon.
Do you want any icing on the cake?
Add Atlantique incident that was shot and did not trigger any Nuclear exchange...
Happy?

War is a dangerous business that can start because of escalation on borders and minor incidents. All those incidents and events combined cause escalation into war. I'm not saying that Pakistan will just nuke you for any incident, I'm saying that such situations are usually very, very volatile. You all really need to stop being naive and wake up from your Modi bravado and Indian Media induced dreams and realise that If India and Pakistan go to war, no one wins. Not you, not us and millions die for nothing.

We have 100s of Bharti fishermen in our custody, so do remind yourself and your xxxhole Prime Minister before you opt for a 'tit for tat' parade.
wanna be pakistni Admin at it's Best !

Are you seriously implying Pakistan's nuclear warheads won't work in the event of a full scale war with India?

War is a dangerous business that can start because of escalation on borders and minor incidents. All those incidents and events combined cause escalation into war. I'm not saying that Pakistan will just nuke you for any incident, I'm saying that such situations are usually very, very volatile. You all really need to stop being naive and wake up from your Modi bravado and Indian Media induced dreams and realise that If India and Pakistan go to war, no one wins. Not you, not us and millions die for nothing.

Does it mean India should give you Kashmir, just because of a nuclear threat from Pakistan?

Does it mean India should give you Kashmir, just because of a nuclear threat from Pakistan?
And now when did I say that? Stop trying so hard to turn this into a useless shit-posting contest.
I am only saying that both countries should start being careful, political drama and bragging rights aren't worth it when the lives of millions hang in the balance.
Right now its India who's in the war mode, Modi is more interested in giving a "jaw-breaking response" to Pakistan and keeping his supporters happy than he is in actually solving anything, while Pakistan is trying to go to the UN and international community for a proper solution - at least to stop the border violations. Now obviously Pakistan will keep its national interests in mind when it does anything, so I'm not saying Pakistan is giving flowers and candy to India.

In Geopolitics, everyone cares about their interests, no one does anything out of goodwill. You are naive if you believe that any country in the world (except Sealand, maybe) does anything out of goodwill towards other nations. The goal is always national (or sometimes, personal) interests.

Pakistan's nuclear blah blah blah.

Yawn yawn yawn.

Modi dont give a dam

Pakistan's nuclear blah blah blah.

Yawn yawn yawn.

Modi dont give a dam
Putin will be proud, he doesn't give a dam either!
ab3a78d7b70ce285631c28fda70cf8d7._.jpg

148214ed5d44edcb2120c7ac8d047bf8.png

Attachments

• 1be22de39ba7fc271789b5fc1b0caedb.jpeg
    1be22de39ba7fc271789b5fc1b0caedb.jpeg
    67.5 KB · Views: 20
Even the pathetic indian guys here made this fisher man post like they have arrested Ajmal Qasaab again :D

Bhai itni phatti q hai tum logo ki Pakistani's say ? :D

Your nuclear blah balh didnt work in kargil and will not even work now.

toh bhai itna dam tha indian army mein toh 2008 attacks k baad kar dete naa attack, if they had balls.. common sense laraa lay yaar thoda.. if a nuclear war conducted b/w india and pakistan then the death ratio would b 7:1 and more over, your so called economy k balloon say bhi hawaa nikal jaaye gi :D

Last edited:
Even the pathetic indian guys here made this fisher man post like they have arrested Ajmal Qasaab again :D

Bhai itni phatti q hai tum logo ki Pakistani's say ? :D

toh bhai itna dam tha indian army mein toh 2008 attacks k baad kar dete naa attack, if they had balls.. common sense laraa lay yaar thoda.. if a nuclear war conducted b/w india and pakistan then the death ration would b 7:1 and more over, your so called economy k balloon say bhi hawaa nikal jaaye gi :D

Dude pls go thru all the threads in this forum, ul soon knw KISTI PHATI PADI HAI...enuf said

and on topic dont shoot the messenger he is only posting news which people can discuss about

toh bhai itna dam tha indian army mein toh 2008 attacks k baad kar dete naa attack, if they had balls.. common sense laraa lay yaar thoda.. if a nuclear war conducted b/w india and pakistan then the death ratio would b 7:1 and more over, your so called economy k balloon say bhi hawaa nikal jaaye gi :D

Who needs an attack when 50000+ pakistanies are already killed and that too without any involvement by India :D

hamara kaam toaaplog khud he karrahe hai....hum kyu mehnat kare....

hamarieconomy ki to sirf hawa niklege lekin mard-i-momin ke desh ka to vajood he khatam ho jayega.....lage raho:D

Did it work in 98 when there was a full scale war? Pakistan already tried a war with so called nuclear threat...nothing happened.

If pakistan has so much faith on nuclear weapons they why it has not attacked on kashmir?

We have 100s of Bharti fishermen in our custody, so do remind yourself and your xxxhole Prime Minister before you opt for a 'tit for tat' parade.
For a tit there should a tat no?

When terrorist can use boats to come to mumbai, we have to careful? Why the hurt and curse for our PM?

Pakistan realising their little proxy wars are going to be put down mercilessly by Modi.s India.

Running to united nations or USA they are going to say sort it yourself.

Your nuclear card don't mean jack to India that's old news now

You people need a new strategy no one is listening

Who needs an attack when 50000+ pakistanies are already killed and that too without any involvement by India :D

hamara kaam toaaplog khud he karrahe hai....hum kyu mehnat kare....

hamarieconomy ki to sirf hawa niklege lekin mard-i-momin ke desh ka to vajood he khatam ho jayega.....lage raho:D

Did it work in 98 when there was a full scale war? Pakistan already tried a war with so called nuclear threat...nothing happened.

If pakistan has so much faith on nuclear weapons they why it has not attacked on kashmir?

Lgta hai meri baat ka matlab nahi samjhay tum... Nuclear war mein india ko 700 times ziada nuqsaan hoga.. first of all, agar pakistan mein india k bomb say 1 banda maray ga toh india mein pakistan k bomb say 7 log maray ge due to huge population. Secondly, after the nuclear war bhool jao k india mein 100 saal tak bhi kahin koi grass waghera ugay gi and last one, chalo agar Pakistan khatam bhi hogaya then phr bhi Islam zinda rahay ga coz there are plenty of other Muslim countries out there, but Hinduism ka kya bane ga ?? Uska toh naam he dunya say mit jaaye ga :D Think about it jigar.....

wese mera ek mashwara hai for my indian mates, try to focus on building the toilets for your people.. coz Slumdog Millionaire mein tmhare so called progressive India ko sahi dikhaya hai :D

Back
Top Bottom