What's new

CNN: U.S. rushing to reach security pact with Afghanistan

The re-rise of Taliban was part of this grand agenda we all Afghans know this but Karzai have put very good national and personal interests in front of them which they have already accepted most of it: Things I guess would have been asked in return by Karzai from them:

1, Support to a joint candidate for 2014 Afghan presidential elections.
2, End of insurgency in Afghanistan (the asset ones: American, British and the rest who indirectly prolonging the war for their interests).
3, Assistance to develop a medium competitive Afghan Air Force and Afghan Air Defense for Afghanistan's national security.
4, Long term assistance, training and advise to Afghanistan National Security Forces.
5, Strong diplomatic backup of west in international arena against Afghanistan's neighbors who interfere in Afghanistan's affairs.
6, American trade.

The re-rise of Taliban was part of this grand agenda we all Afghans know this

I guess Afghans win the heavy weight championship for Delusionality!

but Karzai have put very good national and personal interests in front of them which they have already accepted most of it: Things I guess would have been asked in return by Karzai from them:

1, Support to a joint candidate for 2014 Afghan presidential elections.
2, End of insurgency in Afghanistan (the asset ones: American, British and the rest who indirectly prolonging the war for their interests).
3, Assistance to develop a medium competitive Afghan Air Force and Afghan Air Defense for Afghanistan's national security.
4, Long term assistance, training and advise to Afghanistan National Security Forces.
5, Strong diplomatic backup of west in international arena against Afghanistan's neighbors who interfere in Afghanistan's affairs.
6, American trade.

While we're at why don't we add flying elephants to the list.

I guess Afghans win the heavy weight championship for Delusionality!

While we're at why don't we add flying elephants to the list.

Well it's even not necessary to the Americans to even bother to think what their government or forces are doing in Afghanistan or the rest of the countries, just quietly pay your taxes to them!

We now know many of the US politics in general inside Afghanistan what they support/not support and what is at their best interest!

Let the agreement be signed you will get to know what was actually there and if you have any flying elephants donate it to the US forces so they could easily pullout of Afghanistan. ;)

Back
Top Bottom