What's new

CNN Propaganda Machine Exposed - Interview with Former Reporter Amber Lyon

I wont believe this story until I find a trustworthy source reporting this news like BBC or CNN or FOX News.

Oh wait...!

C'mon man, that is weak.
Poor CNN was controlled by by the evil moooslim countries to not show their program.

That is not weak at all. The reporter had an editorial difference as to the extent of the coverage. The video was run, but not as much as she wanted it to be run on CNN International. The key point here is that it was run.

why am I not surprised. I think FOX news has more credibility than CNN or NY Times.

NY Times is literally on a life support.

These news networks are typically influenced by corporate interests. Particularly the ones with shares in them.

And yes, they have their own political views as normal people would.

Welcome to Capitalism.

That is not weak at all. The reporter had an editorial difference as to the extent of the coverage. The video was run, but not as much as she wanted it to be run on CNN International. The key point here is that it was run.

Listen to her interview on the Joe Rogan podcast, she explained it nicely there.
CNN pretty much gutted it and only aired it once.

Listen to her interview on the Joe Rogan podcast, she explained it nicely there.
CNN pretty much gutted it and only aired it once.

What that amounts to is an editorial disagreement, and not much else. Look at it this way: If the video was aired multiple times, and that led to loss of more lives, as it likely would have, people would be castigating CNN for inciting killing of Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom