What's new

Classic example or iranian brotherhood and indian education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaiser

Reaction score
There's a iranian defence forum on the net (webby knows what im talking about) that has a couple of indian and pakistani members. Here you will see iranians talking about talking over the middle east and there shitty tanks being better than latest western tanks. They also are calling AK a T-72 copy, JF-17 a mig-21 copy and our missile NK copy. Here you will see indians talking about LCA being better than eurofighter and India operating F-16 block 70 they also claim they beat us in all our wars (they might have forgotten about 1948, 1965, and kargil)

the forum is
www.irandefence.com

well we cant go on fighitng on internet.

let them be happy at what they are.

Yea, I go on that forum sometimes also and see the same crap of what you've just mention of them. They'll think that the LCA will be the best fighter ever (These are Iranians we talking about lol not Indians), and also the Shafagh so called stealth fighter of theirs will beat out the F22..:laugh: :idiot:

Simply put it this way, Al khalid tanks are already operational and soon the JH-17 PAF fighter will be also, so for them all they got is cheap outdated T72 tanks and 1 mock toy airplane called Shafagh ( Sounds more like Faggot) and their inferior 1970's F14 that still today for them would consider as the best fighter ever but for others in the neighboring region they just laugh at the Iranians depleted airforce, even Kuwait with 40 F/A-18 C/D Hornets would take out their entire airforce of Iran alone without any outside support.:read:

Those Shahab missiles they have are no more than cheap copies of tech from North Korea, even Pakistan today has better missiles and who is that one nation in the past has been helping out North Korea and its nuclear program? ..Its no other than Pakistan at the most, an its funny to go over there at that forum watch them make themselves look like clowns on the net. Unwilling to admit that our Nuclear, missile and aviation industries is far more advance than they, but if you tell them otherwise than they'll play **** and turn heads lol.:wall:

Best advice for others here would be to just ignore them. Why bother arguing with a brick wall? They have inferior metal complex, anything you say will end up going through the other ear for them. Let them dream on.

Iran's airforce at this moment is still fairley the same without any change but no doubt the aircrafts have been upgraded to top notch and now that Saegeh-80 is completed it should give more back up with fattar missile and russian AAM's, our reverse engineering of F-14 is almost complete at 75%. But i'm very much lookin forward more on Shafagh than anything else...

Reverse engineer the F-14? (Bullsh1t lol in there dreams :coffee:)

Dude Ive been debating with some *** clown mod about JF-17 being better than the F-16 I gave him like 5 different links a complete over view of the thunders amazing avionics, man-machine interface etc...

Then that dude goes off topic talking about JF-17 being a Mig-21

The mods there dont even do **** they just bann most pakistani's for no reason

MOO said:

Hi Moo i had visited this site and one thing which realy had inspired me was that i havent seen such biase people or thread as Kaiser was mentioning, atleast on the above mentioned forum by the way i had seen ur posts there yesterday and decided to visit it.

NOTE: Kaiser dont boil ur blood i had seen them everywhere doing the same they have nothing better to do so they just post crap everywhr even if it dosnt make sense.
AN ADVICE listen they are on every forum just to provok us by posting BS and get us banned so becarefull dont loos ur temper and
Keep ur Chin High

:)

MOO said:
Yeah I see your bann here. By the way Im Ratboy on that site lol. Its ok, this forum is better anyways.:flag:

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?p=64571#post64571

This is the another place where I go to, check it out.:army:
http://www.worldsarmedforces.com/index.php?sid=087e94a6b2cfa3fbff7f50ef41e6e076

Im only banned for a few days. Also eagle defender 2 of the mods there are Indians discuised as iranians.

I support iran, i think they should have nuclear tech and even nukes but these people on irandefence are total idiots and dont know squat

In the meantime I would like you guys to reply to the JF-17 vs f-16 and JF-17 vs mig-29 also posts good pics of pak military in the multimedia section

This would help clear the image of pakistan

MOO said:
even Kuwait with 40 F/A-18 C/D Hornets would take out their entire airforce of Iran alone without any outside support.:read:

Those Shahab missiles they have are no more than cheap copies of tech from North Korea, even Pakistan today has better missiles.

Maybe they would listen if your statements were not as outrageous as they are. The Kuwaiti armed forces would not be able to take on any nation in the region, it is only reasonable as a defence force to buy time till the U.S. comes to bail its *** out.

The latest Shahab missiles are better than the Ghauri because it is solid fuelled and thus has much shorter launch times. It is difficult to determine the relative accuracies because of the bluster of both Pak and Iranian officials when they present data.

The latest Shaheen missile of Pak. with a range of around 2,500km is just in its experimental stages.

The Iranian defence manufacturing industry has been improving at breakneck speed considering that in the Shah's era there was virtually no production (all imported). Their missile production started recently after the end of the Iran-Iraq war. Indeed they are still behind Pakistan in production but not as far as you claim.

Some of this is due to the fact of Oil, Iranian Oil exports squeeze out other manufacturing industries which need exports to attain economies of scale. (known as the dutch disease.) The fact that Iran may never have as much arms production and exports may be due to the fact that it would not be economically efficient to do so for them.

Pakistan's military capability is far superior to Iran because of one difference alone, Nuclear weapons. No wonder that Iran is trying at all costs to attain the capability to produce nuclear capability of their own. Nuclear weapons give the Pakistani airforce more capability than any non-nuclear airforce in the world, nothing comes close to the ability of a single nuclear armed aircraft destroying an entire division. (Pak. has developed boosted nuclear weapons with Tritium which greatly increases explosive power over the Hiroshima bomb.)

sigatoka said:
Maybe they would listen if your statements were not as outrageous as they are. The Kuwaiti armed forces would not be able to take on any nation in the region, it is only reasonable as a defence force to buy time till the U.S. comes to bail its *** out.

The latest Shahab missiles are better than the Ghauri because it is solid fuelled and thus has much shorter launch times. It is difficult to determine the relative accuracies because of the bluster of both Pak and Iranian officials when they present data.

The latest Shaheen missile of Pak. with a range of around 2,500km is just in its experimental stages.

The Iranian defence manufacturing industry has been improving at breakneck speed considering that in the Shah's era there was virtually no production (all imported). Their missile production started recently after the end of the Iran-Iraq war. Indeed they are still behind Pakistan in production but not as far as you claim.

Some of this is due to the fact of Oil, Iranian Oil exports squeeze out other manufacturing industries which need exports to attain economies of scale. (known as the dutch disease.) The fact that Iran may never have as much arms production and exports may be due to the fact that it would not be economically efficient to do so for them.

Pakistan's military capability is far superior to Iran because of one difference alone, Nuclear weapons. No wonder that Iran is trying at all costs to attain the capability to produce nuclear capability of their own. Nuclear weapons give the Pakistani airforce more capability than any non-nuclear airforce in the world, nothing comes close to the ability of a single nuclear armed aircraft destroying an entire division. (Pak. has developed boosted nuclear weapons with Tritium which greatly increases explosive power over the Hiroshima bomb.)

Great posts man:army:
I support iran, iran, pakistan and turkey are the nations that are gonna lead the muslim nations (also maylasia and indonesia but only economicly)

You cannot compare iran and pakistan, pakistan virtually gave the iranian nuclear industry that it has today, we gave them not only p1 certifuges designs but also much more modern and sofisticated p2 designes. Iran is behind pakistan in quality you cannot compare irans airforce to pakistans or irans army to pakistan (conventionally or nuclear) but navy ill have to give it to iran.

Iran has oil and great resources pakistan does not, we whent through sanctions the iranians barely felt them, they have oil the same thing that runs the world

Ok kaiser I went over there to give those guys a piece of mind.:D1

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?p=65499#post65499

Iran's military is rotting day by day, no hope for them at all. Like I said already Kuwait could take out the Iranian Air force entirely with their Hornets but a land invasion is impossible for such a small military force.

For Iran to invade Kuwait hm that'll be a tough one. Kuwait does have M1 Abrams tanks, Bradley IFV, China's PLZ45 and BMP-3s also. And Shahab missiles would be taken out by their Patriot Sams of course. for the time being. Just in time for US and other Arab coalition to step in.

Just a thought, not like it'll ever happen lol.

I logged into the site and went thru some threads.
It's quite hilarious and entertaining I must admit. Shafagh, light trainer claimed to be better than the Thunder! :lol:

Imho, many Iranian posters there are expats living in the US and Canada.
But there are a few good and educative threads there aswell.

MOO said:
Ok kaiser I went over there to give those guys a piece of mind.:D1

http://www.irandefence.net/showthread.php?p=65499#post65499

Iran's military is rotting day by day, no hope for them at all. Like I said already Kuwait could take out the Iranian Air force entirely with their Hornets but a land invasion is impossible for such a small military force.

For Iran to invade Kuwait hm that'll be a tough one. Kuwait does have M1 Abrams tanks, Bradley IFV, China's PLZ45 and BMP-3s also. And Shahab missiles would be taken out by their Patriot Sams of course. for the time being. Just in time for US and other Arab coalition to step in.

Just a thought, not like it'll ever happen lol.

There some idiots,

You know some guy named janbeez something like that hes a total idiot

He claims gripen is scrat metal and iran can make anything in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom