What's new

'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

US neo cons and Zionist jews are good friends of nationalist Indians, if you arent aware. :enjoy:

Ask hitler what kind of nation they are? ,first they destroyed germans ,now responsible for US down fall after that if you like them they can also serve you like american and germans.

That is reason it is clearly mentioned in our Holy book Quran that jews can not be your friends untill you become like them.

Present imperialism is their system to control whole world and democracy is their best instrument , so India being bigest democrasy is their next target be ware!

They focus on only three areas finance,media and politics.Ask any american who is controlling all these sectors in america you will get right answer.:woot::enjoy:

As I predicted the Indians would go nuts and prove my point about the vacuity of their arguments which is now saturated with abuse and vulgarity.

Just a little comment... as too many comments were made on outside attacker and all..
Outside forces were florished in India by the direct patronisation of Higher cast Hindus since first century till the end of British empire.... Muslim rules were just a fragmant of whole history.. and they became Indians once they settled here. They did not collect taxes and send that to mother land.. Even most of us will find our own roots somewhere outside India anyways (may be mixed up)..

Muslim rules were just a fragmant of whole history..

You are right, just a small fragment.

and they became Indians once they settled here. They did not collect taxes and send that to mother land.. Even most of us will find our own roots somewhere outside India anyways (may be mixed up)..

As a Bangladeshi, I would not expect you to have any outside roots. Same for most Indians. They don't trace their roots anywhere but in India.

The AIT is not a proven theory at all AFAIK. India was called "Aryavrata" thousands of years back!

As I predicted the Indians would go nuts and prove my point about the vacuity of their arguments which is now saturated with abuse and vulgarity.

Just cause you can't make a counter point, and us indians are much quick witted doesn't mean they are abusing you..LOL...It just means you go playstation in your thoughts, which is suggested by your bizzare predictions.
We prefer logical discussions.

Sorry for abusing you again.LOL

And btw why don't suggest some sutable way which would destabilize India by 2015.?I'm sure you can come up with many..Its good to hear your thoughts... LOL

zionists blieve tht thy r da only ones who can rule ths world nd ths distinction is given 2 thm by GOD ALMIGHTY..... thy rate all of us as 2nd rate human beings....... thy vl use each nd evry source 2 achieve their goal... but as a muslim i hav firm faith tht thy vl never succeed INSHALLAH!!!

Last edited:
You are right, just a small fragment.

As a Bangladeshi, I would not expect you to have any outside roots. Same for most Indians. They don't trace their roots anywhere but in India.

The AIT is not a proven theory at all AFAIK. India was called "Aryavrata" thousands of years back!

Well to find the origin of Bengali people anybody will go nuts..

Lying at the crossroads of South-East Asia, South Asia and Central Asia, Bengal attracted people from the early civilizations of the fertile crescent: Central Asia Arabia, China and Europe, as well as from India and karnataka .the people of Bengal are composed of diverse racial element: Northern Indian Aryan longheads, Alpine shortheads, Dravido-Munda longheads and Mongolian shortheads. The presence of a Negroid element has been traced among the Nagas of Assam but not among the Bengali people. We find dialects of the languages spoken within Bengal from ancient times: the Austric (Mon -khmer and Kol), the Dravidian, the Sino- Tibetan or Tibeto-Chinese and the Indo -European (Aryan).

We are hybrid.... hahahahahahah... hybrids are always better.... :enjoy:

Another nice quotes for Bengalis to be proud of

The Muslim emperors learnt the Bengali language and lived with the people. Mosques and temples rose side by side. The Muslim rulers ordered translations of Sanskrit classics into Bengali for the first time for the common people to understand. Poet Vidyapati prased Nasir Shah and Sultan Giasuddin for their intellectual patronage. Mahabharata was translated into Bengali. Muslim sultans patronized translations of Sanskrit and Persian works. Brahmins were compelled to write in Bengali. Bengali was adopted in Assam, Nefa, Orissa, Arakan, Ranchi and Bihar. Bengali Puthi literature was highly influenced by Muslims and the Persian language. The Muslims introduced many Persian, Arabic and Turkish words into Bengali. Dr. Dinesh Chandra Sen points out. 'This elevation of Bengali to a literary status was brought about by several influences of which the Mohammedan conquest was undoubtedly one of the oremost.7 An enriched folk culture grew up in Bangladesh due to both the Hindu and Muslim common masses and Bengali was its vehicle. Bengali was the common language and literature of the masses. The majority of the Muslims of Bengal, being convert from the Krishna and Nath. The unity between Hindus society, continued with their ancient cults such as the Sahajiya, Krishna and Nath. The unity between Hindus and Muslims in Bengali arose out of racial oneness, common interest and the communal life of the village. It was usual for Hindus and Muslims to take part in each other's social and religious festivals.

I did not find any quotes.. But I know..

First Quran was translated in Bengali is by a Hindu not a Muslim..

iajdani, good info.

What do you guys as Bengalis believe your roots to be?

Let's leave the scientific genealogy aside for the time being.

iajdani, good info.

What do you guys as Bengalis believe your roots to be?

Let's leave the scientific genealogy aside for the time being.

hahahahahah... you put me in a difficult question.. Being in a mixed race, I just cant comment on that.. I find some of my ancestors look like central asians as well as find people in my familly who looks like south indian... :D

Basically no Bengali will give you an anwser rather they will say they are bengali..
:smitten:

Back
Top Bottom