What's new

'CIA plans to split India by 2015'

Originally Posted by MBI Munshi
Its those damned 300 million middle class Indians draining the worlds natural resources I guess.

Yes they drained them into the "world's most flooded area".

With the global financial crisis that figure will probably be coming down.

but didnt come yet , and will not come . Sorry to say & dont ban me , its time for you and bangladesh to store rice for them .

And InsAllah we will wait for 2015 .

The Indians best approach to tackle me is name calling and hurling abuse? Yep the Indians have a lot to be worried about. The CIA really doesn't have to do much if they want to dismantle India. The Indians will eventually make a mess of things and fall apart anyway. That is the story of Hindu civilization and this is what made it easy for Islam to flourish here and rule for several centuries.

It was indeed our mistake of being too peaceful at that time.

Not barabaric like the attackers from outside.

The Indians best approach to tackle me is name calling and hurling abuse? Yep the Indians have a lot to be worried about. The CIA really doesn't have to do much if they want to dismantle India. The Indians will eventually make a mess of things and fall apart anyway. That is the story of Hindu civilization and this is what made it easy for Islam to flourish here and rule for several centuries.
Till then you will have to deal with our RAW talent.:)

It was indeed our mistake of being too peaceful at that time.

Not barabaric like the attackers from outside.

and those "barbaric attackers" kept you united for several years, taught you how to respect each other (denied cast system), taught you architecture, art, Mathematics.
And you can't say "peaceful" you lost many wars against those heroes.

Is nobody willing to analyze the article and give some comments worth reading?

^BTW, this was my addition to the list of useless one-liners/

Keep waiting for that day. :rolleyes: In the meanwhile, pick up the fragments of the Islamic world.

Sorry, I hate to sound like a religious prick but this guy is pissing me off.

thats the HISTORY, and HISTORY don't need your "approval stamp"

Definetly it doesnt. Speaking of history, 60 years earlier India and PAk were one. You have grown up in the same civilasation as we did.You've learnt the same art, science, maths as we did. Just the difference is we have build up on it, while Pakistan seems to have lost it in the word "history".

thats the HISTORY, and HISTORY don't need your "approval stamp"

It is not "history", it is "Pakistan studies"!

We can take these issues that you raised and discuss their historical value. Open a thread for that.

Have you also counted the illegal Bangladeshis in india.....

^The History section has the relevant threads - please take the debate there. Thanks.

Name calling? lol man Munshi, remember the time you blew ur veins and started abusing Indians left right and center??? I havent seen anyone abuse u like that, We just try to Discredit your work Of Hate "india doctor-did i spell it right" hahahaha hahahah You must check for BP, trust me! God Speed.

Back
Top Bottom