What's new

Christopher Nolan's Batman Series - The Best Ever??

Which Film Series Do You Think Is The Best??

• Christopher Nolan's Batman Series

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Harry Potter Series

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The Lord Of The Rings

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • The Bourne Series

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Spiderman Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • James Bond Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jurassic Park Series

• Any Other

• Total voters
Agreed--I have watched the first one way to many times. I must admit I have watched the 2nd and 3rd a few times too for the action sequences, the philosophy and to figure out where they went wrong exactly. I think the main reason the movies failed is because the Matrix wasn't intended as a trilogy from the start.

Agreed--I have watched the first one way to many times. I must admit I have watched the 2nd and 3rd a few times too for the action sequences, the philosophy and to figure out where they went wrong exactly. I think the main reason the movies failed is because the Matrix wasn't intended as a trilogy from the start.

True , i don't think they saw it coming , the amount of success the first one achieved.

I think the first one, Batman Begins was a well-thought out film. The second was over-rated. The only good thing in it was the Joker. The sheer number of plot-holes and scenes left hanging open and instances poor scripting made me wonder why on earth could it be considered a "brilliant" film by any grade...but then, there was Heath Ledger.

The last one, again, was over-rated. There were things that could have been done so much better, the villain seemed contrived and very non-lethal and though the film was satisfying as a conclusion (and more fun than its predecessor) it was not even close to Nolan's work in his other non-Batman films.
On the whole, Batman wasn't Nolan at his best, in general.

Back
Top Bottom