What's new

Christine Fair was r@ped inside Golden temple

awX8Apr_700b.jpg

@MastanKhan look what her Bun has attracted

of all the men in the world a Tabla Player? seriously?

"
(((Christine Fair)))‏ @CChristineFair Apr 4
(((Christine Fair))) Retweeted Deeksha Meshram

I've been assaulted in the Vatican AND the Golden Temple which is fucked up if you ask me ".

((Christine Fair)))‏ @CChristineFair 9h9 hours ago
I had to get a pregnancy and a STD test. And I had to suffer these indignities without the support of my loved one. Thanks Dog I wasn't pregnant. He took advantage of me when I had dysentery and was largely unconscious and couldn't fight back. It was a nightmare.

I think I am missing out...Who on earth is she? And why in god's earth are we concerned about her again?

Condolence to Tabla player for going through worse. Why we are discussing this whore?
I don't think we should trivialize a serious issue such as rape, and also there is absolutely no reason for profanity. Also we should hold ourselves to our own standards and not stoop low to someone elses.

Feeling sorry for what happened to her. She should have told her boyfriend about what happen instead of just assuming he wouldn't believe.

So after all that why is she still defending india loke it was her home and so anti Pakistan

So she gets raped more often than we would imagine and still she defends those places... and she did not sue anyone means she enjoyed it. And from her looks, she is pretty unattractive, so I think she would have put a lot of effort in getting "raped".
Dude, come on.

Back in 1993, she was YOUNG, and a gori on top. Do the math.

But 34 is not that young that she didn't even protest or file a report...and not just once but twice she got raped and now she has no shame in tweeting about it without any evidence but at that time a 34 yrs old mature women kept mum about it.

Back
Top Bottom