What's new

Christian, 70, Charged with Blasphemy in Pakistan as 106 Muslims Are Acquitted in 2013 Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Solomon2 In your country, you have a bigger problem of Indian and Mexican illegal immigrants, go preach to them first! DO this for the love of your country.

No, I think Pakistanis need to be reminded of this frequently, rather than forget it.

The "right to preach" - yes, I suppose I have that. Pakistanis vote with their feet to come to the U.S.A. Arabs prefer to stay in Zionist-ruled territory than migrate elsewhere.

Whereas when people are running away from a regime due to its lies and misgovernance, such a regime has little moral right to preach about the bad governance of others - especially to those who receive its fleeing population.
Coming to where ?lol. The stolen Palestinian land ?
Then why was Holocaust survivor disgusted at israel behaviour ? After all without him none of you would exist ? So doesn't he mean anything to your race ?
Oh I get it your Zionist and not the Torah Jews. You yourself kno that. Is that the reason why you don't step on forbidden land and stay as immigrant in US ?

You are turning this into a "they come here so they accept our moral standards and ideology.
No, I didn't make that claim.

Also despite the general gdp capita being $35000+ for Israelis and less than 3000 for Palestinians (West bank and Gaza strip) there is a constant pouring of Palestinian refugees to other arab countries, primarily Jordan. I know some personally. Entire families have escaped Israeli persecution but Pro Israel KKK member Solomon doesn't see anything than a shining Israel.
The Palestinian Arabs can leave but most choose not to. I'm sure they have many fine-sounding stories to tell; but the bottom line is that the Arab population in Israel-controlled areas continues to increase, whereas Pakistan has suffered sharp drops in its minority populations.

Also the Palestinian arabs staying in their own land which was stolen -
Either they stayed in their own land or it was stolen; it can't be both!

Coming to where ?lol. The stolen Palestinian land ?
Then why was Holocaust survivor disgusted at israel behaviour ? After all without him none of you would exist ? So doesn't he mean anything to your race ?
Oh I get it your Zionist and not the Torah Jews. You yourself kno that. Is that the reason why you don't step on forbidden land and stay as immigrant in US ?

He's pissed off as New World Order he's prescribed to has failed ... and Israel's biggest fear is Pakistan so naturally he will attack us in any way possible for any reason he cooks up.

Coming to where ?lol. The stolen Palestinian land ?..
The only thing critics like yourself are highlighting here is that it's important to you to criticize Israel to make Pakistan look better by comparison, since situations like the thread topic are so awful - and Pakistanis like yourselves apparently have little or no intention of taking any initiative to ameliorate them, or else you'd talk about your own situation.

Mods don't let me change titles.
What do you want to achieve with this constant maligning Pakistan when you yourself are as bad or worse? I mean there will be no other greater supporter for minority rights because in a way I am a small but voluble minority from Indian occupied parts as well. But we can see a pattern, an agenda here.

Even if you want the Pakistanis to be more introspective, more critical of their instititions/government/army then why don't you lead by example. Have you ever admitted even once what a tyrannical states both master (US) and servants (Israel) are. The day I see you criticizing Israel in the same way you criticize us I will change my name.

The fact is its very easy to blame others and condemn them like Trump is doing. It is harder to look at your own ugly face in the mirror and acknowledge your attrocities. Americans with their butt forever linked to the most tyrannical people in the world, from mullahs, spies, soldiers and corrupt leaders the only solution is, because of people like you, for America to completely crumble. Once it is Pakistanis will surely celebrate with a fervor unknown to any.

What do you want to achieve with this constant maligning Pakistan when you yourself are as bad or worse? I mean there will be no other greater supporter for minority rights -
I've noticed. And I'm demonstrating to you, repeatedly, right here at PDF, that you have to choose between supporting minorities and supporting the lies of Israel-hatred, because "Israel" can always be invoked as an escape from addressing Pakistan's problems!

Even if you want the Pakistanis to be more introspective, more critical of their instititions/government/army then why don't you lead by example -
What worth is "example" to you when it must be continually misrepresented as a matter of Pakistan gov't and educational policy?

Pakistanis never really addressed how they got in such deep doo-doo that they started slaying their Eastern countrymen. If you haven't made the effort to see how an entire population could get it 100% wrong then, how can you be sure your criticisms of me, Israel, and the U.S. are addressing reality now?

mods - please take away his rights to start threads if you are not in the mood to ban him.

@Horus @Zaki

The only thing critics like yourself are highlighting here is that it's important to you to criticize Israel to make Pakistan look better by comparison, since situations like the thread topic are so awful - and Pakistanis like yourselves apparently have little or no intention of taking any initiative to ameliorate them, or else you'd talk about your own situation.
Does Zionists like yoiu do have ? When yoiu lot are boycotted from international forums, when your foreign minister has to secure special waiver in uk , otherwise your minister could legally get arrested for war crimes. As I have said n before, Zionist s have caused more harm to Judaism than any thing else. The holocaust survivors are ashamed and disgusted at Zionist behaviour. Denying and ignoring has not helped you w bit. BDS movement will only get stronger thanks to REAL TORAH JEWS THEY know and realise that Tue land is forbidden to them. So do you have intention of paying respects to holocaust survivors or not ? Or will you continue to deny everything ?and disgrace the sacrifices made by Jews in gas chambers and what not.

Who ever has put it wants to instigate hatred towards Pakistan - this is not reporting but propaganda.
I have always fought for both minority rights and transparency, with such immense passion that many have declared me traitor. But if this was the first such post by Solomon I would brush it off with a shrug, believe all sorts of good intentions were involved. His purpose is to teach us how to be better and stop thinking as Pakistanis and we all also know what standards some Israel lovers and American rednecks have for "better".

Theirs is a degenerative culture of combativeness and war mongering and they dare to teach us. When one Hamas fool shoots a rocket injuring one Israeli soldier is responded by 100 dead civilians. Even his country is no better. America used the nuke on a country that could not respond with a nuke of its own.

But his relationship with Israel is such that it is like two dirty underwear's linked together, folded around each other. Even Israelis themselves are critical of how their soldiers behave.

The situation greatly needs correction though. I do not support the blasphemy law here and will support any effort by/from minorities to strengthen themselves. Our unity is our most valuable asset. Lets hope when America attacks they can use no northern alliance they used in Afghanistan and no Kurds in Iraq. I hope we have a big slap waiting for them. They won't leave us alone. History has told us that.

I've noticed. And I'm demonstrating to you that you have to choose between supporting minorities and Israel-hatred, because "Israel" can always be invoked as an escape from addressing Pakistan's problems!

What worth is "example" to you when it must be continually misrepresented as a matter of Pakistan gov't and educational policy?

Pakistanis never really addressed how they got in such deep doo-doo that they started slaying their Eastern countrymen. If you haven't made the effort to see how an entire population could get it 100% wrong then, how can you be sure your criticisms of me, Israel, and the U.S. are addressing reality now?

Pakistan is self correcting and we do not need people like you to tell us anything, you are nobody to us the Pakistani public.

Does Zionists like yoiu do have ? When yoiu lot are boycotted from international forums -
I've noticed critics like yourself resort to bad spelling and confused grammar when all else fails them.

I've noticed critics like yourself resort to bad spelling and confused grammar when all else fails them.

And when you have nothing to say you resort to comments as above.

The situation greatly needs correction though. I do not support the blasphemy law here and will support any effort by/from minorities to strengthen themselves. Our unity is our most valuable asset...
You aren't worried that your support of minority rights can easily be undermined by calls for "unity"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom