What's new

Chinese Trainer JL-9, L-15, JL-10, CJ-7 News & Discussions

If the induction started in 2013, I bet they really hide the news well from public since most though induction only started this year!

That also mean more than 300 engines from Ukraine has delivered or domestic produce version has started well recently!

Imo that report is simply wrong .
I will not outright dismiss those magazine info as wrong since those author has close ties with PLAAF and sometime, some of the info is disclose under the instruction of PLAAF.

If you managed to know the deliver date of AI-222 engines from Ukraine to China. What the author stated is quite feasible.

http://concorde.ua/en/research/daily/9983/

Or deino, you can tell me what ties do you have with PLAAF? Zero :enjoy:

Last edited:
Viewing the authority of this magazine, I believe the induction is true.

However, I believe the purpose of this 2013 induction has an ad hoc purpose, i.e. to prepare in advance a core group of JL10 instructors and to formulated a new advance training syllabus based on the capability of JL10.

From this core group, the number of JL10 certified instructors should expand to more than 135.

Unlike the old single engined JJ-7 advance trainer, the twin engined JL10 is a bird of different aerodynamics and handling, instructors have to relearn their trade.

Last edited:
the latest news/rumor on CJDBY is that by the end of this year, there will be 135 units delivered. Induction started in 2013.

191639yqf9qx6fl9c9of86.jpg

magazine shot

To admit this report is not wrong but a bit misleading. The maiden flight of the first PLAAF JL-10 took place in 2013 and with at least confirmed one other bird being tested at the CFTE it is as such "delivered". I also agree that the numbers 135 mentions the order back-log but given the regular news from Hongdu and the number of aircraft spotted, there is NO chance of abot 135 examples being delivered by the end of 2016. So many aircraft simply were noticed somehow and the first grey JL-10 was spotted only in August and September.

Or deino, you can tell me what ties do you have with PLAAF? Zero :enjoy:

None, but you you would be surprised to know that this Magazine contacted me after my second book and already published to of my reports. At least they told me they were suprised by my insight into the PLAAF structre and my understanding of the Chinese military systems. Funny, isn't it?

None, but you you would be surprised to know that this Magazine contacted me after my second book and already published to of my reports. At least they told me they were suprised by my insight into the PLAAF structre and my understanding of the Chinese military systems. Funny, isn't it?

Does that mean my previous enquiry on your non connection and no inside info from PLAAF is invalid or does not stand?

Or you want to tell me PLAAF staff commit treason by contacting a foreigner? :enjoy:

The magazine auditor is just try to be humble with those words but you still know less compare to those author when comes PLAAF stuff. You need to be more humble and accept their insight/data rather than outright dismiss it as wrong.

Last edited:
Do I read envy from your reply??

But how do i get their insight if they use my reports?
Be it whatever the reason is but first they did whatever your wishful thinking or not-wishing might be and second that magzine Aerospace Knowledge is not the PLAAF. As such you can still be sure your beloved PLAAF- secrets will be still secret even if they hire a "stupid" foreigner to contribute.

To admit this report is not wrong but a bit misleading. The maiden flight of the first PLAAF JL-10 took place in 2013 and with at least confirmed one other bird being tested at the CFTE it is as such "delivered". I also agree that the numbers 135 mentions the order back-log but given the regular news from Hongdu and the number of aircraft spotted, there is NO chance of abot 135 examples being delivered by the end of 2016. So many aircraft simply were noticed somehow and the first grey JL-10 was spotted only in August and September.
You are probably right. Some Chinese members also had similar speculation. That is why I put the word "rumor" there to cover my own ***. :) Nevertheless, JL10 has certainly picked up the pace. That is the good news.

Do I read envy from your reply??

But how do i get their insight if they use my reports?
Be it whatever the reason is but first they did whatever your wishful thinking or not-wishing might be and second that magzine Aerospace Knowledge is not the PLAAF. As such you can still be sure your beloved PLAAF- secrets will be still secret even if they hire a "stupid" foreigner to contribute.
You are wrong. Aerospace Knowledge can be consider a semi PLAAF. They are some of the magazine leaking first hand photo or data contributed by PLAAF to them. Not all but you need to be able to read Chinese to dig out the golden info from there.

So then it seems I have indeed deeper contacts to rhe PLAAF than you would like me to have. :-)

So then it seems I have indeed deeper contacts to rhe PLAAF than you would like me to have. :-)
You have zero, becos you are a foreigner who cant even speak and read Chinese.

When comes to differential rumours and facts or future of PLAAF. You come in last! :enjoy:

You have zero, becos you are a foreigner who cant even speak and read Chinese.

When comes to differential rumours and facts or future of PLAAF. You come in last! :enjoy:

Poot guy ...
Again pure envy ... Something cannot be that does not fit your opinion?!

... So then explain why this Magazine publishes my Reports if they are so wrong?

Maye You should contact them and offer yours instead?

But maybw we can stay on Topic, your cantant rantings are too much annoying.

Deino

Poot guy ...
Again pure envy ... Something cannot be that does not fit your opinion?!

... So then explain why this Magazine publishes my Reports if they are so wrong?

Maye You should contact them and offer yours instead?

But maybw we can stay on Topic, your cantant rantings are too much annoying.

Deino
LOL.. They reported 135 L-15 going to induct which you disagree! So you mean now you flip flop again and claim now its you who inform Aero knowledge that 135 L-15 going serve PLA in 2016? :lol: Or you want to change stance or I need to quote back what you say or you want to change your comment to hide your embarassment? You choose :enjoy:

Typical Deino, flip flopping to suit your agenda.

@Beast !

Let us do one agreement since we wont agree on nearly Anything.
I ignore what You post and You the same in return what i post!?
You Can can think whatever You Want on my post and the same is my freedom. Let us simply folliw the way of "peaceful coexistnce" ... It we be better for all here.

For me that's the final wird as a direct reply to all your insults, twistibg words and deliberate misquotings.

Deino

Back
Top Bottom