What's new

Chinese soldiers intrude 500 meters into Indian border

Status
Not open for further replies.
China should do a Israel on you-
Came for a picnic- built a hut- then a shed- then a house- and garage comes with it- and your land is gone-
maybe that will wake you up- :lol:-

btw i have heard even animals are territorial- even they dont like intrusions- dont know what abomination are you?- :lol:-
Well, we are not 'Palestinians', for one thing.

'Abominations' - Let's just say we are mostly pagans.

Well, we are not 'Palestinians', for one thing.

'Abominations' - Let's just say we are mostly pagans.

Of course you are not- yet- keep welcoming them for picnic- and you will be Palestinians v2-

The pagans i know from history used to defend their territory--

Of course you are not- yet- keep welcoming them for picnic- and you will be Palestinians v2-

The pagans i know from history used to defend their territory--
Your ancestors were pagan and they did nothing to defend there territory.

China should do a Israel on you-
Came for a picnic- built a hut- then a shed- then a house- and garage comes with it- and your land is gone-
maybe that will wake you up- :lol:-

Thanks for your genuine concern for us mate, but much to your relief; we have already deployed ITBP forces there (as stated in the article), Chinese will leave, they always do.

btw i have heard even animals are territorial- even they dont like intrusions- dont know what abomination are you?- :lol:-

We prefer to respond in similar tone, you know that. :)

Thanks for your genuine concern for us mate, but much to your relief; we have already deployed ITBP forces there (as stated in the article), Chinese will leave, they always do.

We prefer to respond in similar tone, you know that. :)

First respond in similar tone to the one vacationing in your territory will ya-

First respond in similar tone to the one vacationing in your territory will ya-

Chinese also complain about incursions by us into their territory, several hundred of such cases supposedly happen every year. But I would like to state that we never involve in such things, these are all Chinese accusations. :)

But we do reply with bullets for bullets on our western borders, I know you would agree. :)

What do they want to prove with all this.?
As such our ties are remotely as prosperous as we should be having.

This isn't helping their chances.

What do they want to prove with all this.?
As such our ties are remotely as prosperous as we should be having.

This isn't helping their chances.

Yep, that's the whole point, they should understand that their bullying tactics won't work with us.

Brilliant reporting... Like 30 Chinese soldiers would capture whole ladhak.

Bored of this kind of news. Chinese soldiers come, then hold flag meeting, then go back. YAWN...

NECROPOSTING IS HARAM

SAYING OF A MOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom