What's new

Chinese Occupation Plot Foiled

Philippine definitely would be better off with US control. When US granted Filipino independence, Philippines had one of the biggest economy per capital in east Asia. They were wealthier than Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong. Now, all these countries or areas are wealthier than Philippine. Vietnam will soon surpass them and so would India. Now, if you allow a country as corrupt as India to surpass you in GDP per capita, you are in a real bad shape and its time to ask another country to take you over.

We fought it sir why you jealous? because you can't decide what to call yourselves? well you are the legit government of china but the same imperial idea sell your stupidity someplace else moron you commie brothers are trying to invade my country and they fail this time but this is just one battle in a long war so as far as victory is concern i will take it. And please if this is the best you can do then your running of trolling post to make which makes your post laughable :rofl:

The Chinese are taking Ayungin shoal right before your very eyes and there isn't anything you can do about it other that moan and *****. Ayungin is just the start of your long road to losing your islands. Its all your fault you didn't strengthen your military. Your people were more interested in korean dramas than nation building.

Wow and the building and roads we been starting is nothing right? hahahaha just play your strategy games and your first person games like the loser you are and Pretend to be some solider while eating Cheetos. Really should people listen to a guy who has not even been or seen the Philippines in the works?

wow, look at mr. bigman, you navy can defeat our fishing boats. Now that is an accomplishment. Maybe next time you can try shooting a Chinese baby instead of a soldier too.

I said it here first, China is evil, three fishing boats?! This is the repeat of Hitler and Czech, I can't believe we sent such a force, how will we explain to the world?????

You guys need to stop with allowing pathetic little Filipino's to bully you. Bomb Mindanao next time they provoke you.

The Chinese are taking Ayungin shoal right before your very eyes and there isn't anything you can do about it other that moan and *****. Ayungin is just the start of your long road to losing your islands. Its all your fault you didn't strengthen your military. Your people were more interested in korean dramas than nation building.

Filipino GDP is 1/4th the size of Guangdong. There is nothing they can do.

We fought it sir why you jealous? because you can't decide what to call yourselves? well you are the legit government of china but the same imperial idea sell your stupidity someplace else moron you commie brothers are trying to invade my country and they fail this time but this is just one battle in a long war so as far as victory is concern i will take it. And please if this is the best you can do then your running of trolling post to make which makes your post laughable :rofl:

Wow and the building and roads we been starting is nothing right? hahahaha just play your strategy games and your first person games like the loser you are and Pretend to be some solider while eating Cheetos. Really should people listen to a guy who has not even been or seen the Philippines in the works?

As usual you evade pressing concerns. Your country is being dismembered through sheer intimidation and here you are in your usual drivel. What are you going to do about it Zero_wing? Are you going to make a stand or are you going to let the Chinese take your islands because you are intimidated? Hell the Vietnamese lost soldiers standing up to the Chinese, how bout you?

As usual you evade pressing concerns. Your country is being dismembered through sheer intimidation and here you are in your usual drivel. What are you going to do about it Zero_wing? Are you going to make a stand or are you going to let the Chinese take your islands because you are intimidated? Hell the Vietnamese lost soldiers standing up to the Chinese, how bout you?

Ha please spare me your rants one you told me your going to give ideas and recommendations on how the Philippines can defend its self but since then you were just ranting nonsense face it your just a troll everyone can see it here why should i answer you? And beside the guys guarding our interest there are Philippine Marines they one of the best and most modern so they hold no problem. Face it Admiral General your just a troll nothing more

I am sure VN will help them, then occupy their house and "protect" them just like Cambodia and Laos.
My hot head PH chap, SCS claim is not mean to target at your country, CN people don't like tuna fish that much.
Then, if your country is so eagle to become a pawn of someone else's Indo China Empire dream, we can not hold you back either.

I am sure VN will help them, then occupy their house and "protect" them just like Cambodia and Laos.
My hot head PH chap, SCS claim is not mean to target at your country, CN people don't like tuna fish that much.
Then, if your country is so eagle to become a pawn of someone else's Indo China Empire dream, we can not hold you back either.

So why are you here? and please don't tell me the same line face it sir i know you nice in all so far the most polite of the chinese forumers here but sorry the actions of the chinese mainlanders imperialist says a lot than what's coming out of the demand and warning ministry (foreign affairs ministry) and the news by the propaganda ministry mouth piece as well so as much i would love to believe you and really do but lets face facts china is threat to world peace now

I do agree that some of the CN PLA senior officials are hard head old timers. I don't endorse their manners either and sometimes I think they should watch what they are saying.
We still get much to learn, hopefully the new generation will be more sensible.
It is not to the best of CN people's interest to threaten world peace, we do not need living space and we rather iron out our internal bugs and increase living standards further.

So why are you here? and please don't tell me the same line face it sir i know you nice in all so far the most polite of the chinese forumers here but sorry the actions of the chinese mainlanders imperialist says a lot than what's coming out of the demand and warning ministry (foreign affairs ministry) and the news by the propaganda ministry mouth piece as well so as much i would love to believe you and really do but lets face facts china is threat to world peace now

I do agree that some of the CN PLA senior officials are hard head old timers. I don't endorse their manners either and sometimes I think they should watch what they are saying.
It is not to the best of CN people's interest to threaten world peace, we do not need living space and we rather iron out our internal bugs and increase living standards further.

I doubt it by the rhetoric of the chinese here beside from you but lets see am not denying that it would be possible

You think development and our territorial ambitions are separate? There are reasons why all super powers past or present are military powers as well.

For one, military is a major industry that will power the economy in terms of jobs, revenue, technology and all kinds of fields, even the field of saving people in terms of medicine and such. However with it comes strong military presents in the government be it civilian or otherwise.

China is still seen as a weak power, our image terrible. Japan was only seen as a great power than global power after the war against Russia and its massive military build up and wars with China. Military and world image go hand in hand.

If you think image is not important then you are wrong, image is very important as it attracts the best talents, and it does so many things that a minor power just cannot do.

The PLA senior officials maybe old, but some of them never even been in the Vietnam war. Also they never really say anything. The people you are hearing are more military professors and not actual decision makers. These people saying these things maybe put out there as a feeler and see how people feel about a possible war.

And no, the new generation will only want to win wars even more badly, you are from hong kong, you didn't use Chinese flag. Why, I'm sure it's because you think Hong Kong to be better, no?

What other major country allows the use of separate flag and gives as much autonomy as China does to its territories.

No, offense, but even a small territory like Hong kong don't respect China, what kind of respect do you think we get around the world.

No, war is necessary, not for the resources, but for prestige, and alliances.

You think development and our territorial ambitions are separate? There are reasons why all super powers past or present are military powers as well.

For one, military is a major industry that will power the economy in terms of jobs, revenue, technology and all kinds of fields, even the field of saving people in terms of medicine and such. However with it comes strong military presents in the government be it civilian or otherwise.

China is still seen as a weak power, our image terrible. Japan was only seen as a great power than global power after the war against Russia and its massive military build up and wars with China. Military and world image go hand in hand.

If you think image is not important then you are wrong, image is very important as it attracts the best talents, and it does so many things that a minor power just cannot do.

The PLA senior officials maybe old, but some of them never even been in the Vietnam war. Also they never really say anything. The people you are hearing are more military professors and not actual decision makers. These people saying these things maybe put out there as a feeler and see how people feel about a possible war.

And no, the new generation will only want to win wars even more badly, you are from hong kong, you didn't use Chinese flag. Why, I'm sure it's because you think Hong Kong to be better, no?

What other major country allows the use of separate flag and gives as much autonomy as China does to its territories.

No, offense, but even a small territory like Hong kong don't respect China, what kind of respect do you think we get around the world.

Wow as if you fought in a war man this really going to bite you people

Brother Genesis, if you think I do not respect my home country then will you kindly go check my other posts.

What you have said gave us more reason to be diligent on ironing out our bugs, retain talents, increase R and D and perfect our transportation and manufacturing infrastructure.

Everyone has the right to voice out their opinions, and I respect yours.

However, there are many ways to skin a cat, and spilling blood is not the only way.

How can you even argue that development and territorial ambition isn't seperate? They are totally seperate.

Germany, Japan, Korea, all of non-soviet Europe post WW2,

A global superpower by definition has a strong military, what you say is redundant, like saying 'there are reasons why all lava past or present is hot as well'. On top of this it is also not relevant to your supposed link between development and territorial ambition except as an expansion of the capability of a military.

A country can be well developed without a relatively strong military, it is very possible. and there are plenty of current day examples.

Are you sure you want to use the rise of imperial Japan as an example China should follow? You do recall the rest of the history right? Also only you and other similar Chinese, in their insecurity, see China as a weak power. You are spot on about the terrible image problem though. That is in part do to those like you who argue for the utility of war for prestige purposes.

Development image, not how powerful your military is.

And no, the new generation will only want to win wars even more badly
, you are from hong kong, you didn't use Chinese flag. Why, I'm sure it's because you think Hong Kong to be better, no?

This speaks very badly to China's future in all respects.

As spoken by an ancient greek poet, "War is sweet to them that know it not."

Plenty of countries have flags for each state/province
msc-1118-State-Flags.jpg

flags.jpg

Also Germany, Britain, Australia....

I dont think I even need to make arguments about autonomy when compared to those countries.

How can you even argue that development and territorial ambition isn't seperate? They are totally seperate.

Germany, Japan, Korea, all of non-soviet Europe post WW2,

A global superpower by definition has a strong military, what you say is redundant, like saying 'there are reasons why all lava past or present is hot as well'. On top of this it is also not relevant to your supposed link between development and territorial ambition except as an expansion of the capability of a military.

A country can be well developed without a relatively strong military, it is very possible. and there are plenty of current day examples.

Are you sure you want to use the rise of imperial Japan as an example China should follow? You do recall the rest of the history right? Also only you and other similar Chinese, in their insecurity, see China as a weak power. You are spot on about the terrible image problem though. That is in part do to those like you who argue for the utility of war for prestige purposes.

Development image, not how powerful your military is.

This speaks very badly to China's future in all respects.

As spoken by an ancient greek poet, "War is sweet to them that know it not."

Plenty of countries have flags for each state/province
msc-1118-State-Flags.jpg

flags.jpg

Also Germany, Britain, Australia....

I dont think I even need to make arguments about autonomy when compared to those countries.

They are not, Japan and Germany and such have been defeated yes, but they have won before. They already got their reputation and even in defeat they are still technologically advanced.

China has never avenged her defeats, not really, anyways. Unlike Russia who raped, pillaged and destroyed half of their Europe that wronged them.

Rise of Imperial Japan up until they got too crazy and try to completely conquer a nation so much larger than they are, were doing fine. However, just because they did something wrong doesn't mean everything is wrong.

Japan before and after Russo-Japanese war, was not that much different, but right after the war, Japan was seen as a great power why? Their industry didn't grow because of the war, and pretty much nothing changed other than the victory.

Military projects image, even you said super powers need a strong military.

Never said war is good, but if you got a better idea, maybe you should say it, cause right now, I doubt you or any other European, would argue China is militarily stronger than UK, or France.

Those flags are just flags representing provinces, but it is completly different from hong kong. Can you use the Washington flag in this forum? You can for HK.

In terms of autonomy, the countries you mentioned just has divided responsibilities between federal and provincial. CCP practically has no power in HK. Also HK uses a different form of government, what country allows that.

Don't tell me you can find me a state or province that does the same in the countries you listed.

Ha please spare me your rants one you told me your going to give ideas and recommendations on how the Philippines can defend its self but since then you were just ranting nonsense face it your just a troll everyone can see it here why should i answer you? And beside the guys guarding our interest there are Philippine Marines they one of the best and most modern so they hold no problem. Face it Admiral General your just a troll nothing more

Blah Blah Blah. The issue is still there and here you are popping off with your nonsense.

There are only 10 Pinoy Marines who have a combat history of being whooped by a few rag tag Abu Sayaf bandits. Your marines were so poorly trained and led that we had to send our SF and marines to train them. Yet lately I read nothing but defeat in the hands of the Abus. And since you are ignorant, have you even looked at the pics of your so called "base" at the shoal? It is a dangerous and unsanitary rusting hulk. And yet you clowns sent your marines to live like rats so you can arrogantly claim ownership of some half sunken sand bar.

Again tell us what you gonna do as you see your islands slip away from your grasp.

Here is a pic of your island base where your marines live like rats. Shame on you and your government for treating your marines like that.

970773_615230031821639_1569799879_n.jpg

Philippine-Navy-ship-in-Spratly2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom