H4icD.jpg

o5J3f.jpg

6iAXA.jpg

SvU86.jpg

3lnVv.jpg

GySvx.jpg

jqEUH.jpg

It looks nothing like a hummer.
Of course not. A 'knockoff' does not have to look identical to the original. If anything, it does not take much effort to deviate from appearance as long as the basic principles of the original design is copied. And we can see enough similarities on appearance alone.

It looks like a Humvee. If i am not mistaken, i think Humvee was bought by a Chinese company.

Of course not. A 'knockoff' does not have to look identical to the original. If anything, it does not take much effort to deviate from appearance as long as the basic principles of the original design is copied. And we can see enough similarities on appearance alone.

The way you behave is not identical but sufficiently similar to my eleven year old sister. I assume that you are a knock off of local elementary school students?

Lol. Guilty feeling much?

Copying a car design from a rival, or steal the material from a Canadian donated humanitarian reactor to make the world's first illicit bomb. You decided which is worse.

The way you behave is not identical but sufficiently similar to my eleven year old sister. I assume that you are a knock off of local elementary school students?

Score... I like this new wittier and more sarcastic crossbow.

Copying a car design from a rival, or steal the nuclear material from a donated reactor to make the world first illegal bomb. You decided which is worse.

Probably making the world's first illegal bomb and bragging about how great it was.

One more thing it seems like Gambit always scampers away whenever I question his morals/etiquette. I wonder why...

Back
Top Bottom