What's new

Chinese inventor creates “invisible” umbrella

my fart can do better than that
This gadget is the right stuff to fend off your foul gas

Nice try. :enjoy::china:
Needs improvement on battery live and other features like further miniturizing it so that ladies can carry it in smaller handbags

Since it is battery powered, there are a host of other add-ons like lighting (at other end of the handle, mini-radio, a vibrator :p::agree:

Last edited:
......towards the edge, where air force would be low, water will fall down vertically, but you're right, water falling on the area where the air speed is maximum will get scattered far.......let's see how practical it is........moreover, no protection from the sun, one can use it as a fan though...:D

the other pedestrians are wearing raincoats or using their umbrellas so "scattering" should not bother them

wear a cap / hat in the sun + as you said 30 min of electric fan service 8-):-)

Perhaps this little device can pass on the power of self-defense it?May be able to use it as a flashlight?I do not know for doing so rainwater.
bc305bbca96c10ef13f71b.jpg

t012577b50a901f68bf.jpg

Last edited:
:cheesy:Though china's innovation is inferior to US ,Japan orGermany, china's innovation can trump india or viet . i don't know what qualifications have these countries make fun of china's innovation ?

I heard India invented the solar-powered flashlight.

You can't have privacy with the mistress at a crowded place.

Back
Top Bottom