What's new

Chinese Future Fighter Programs beyond the J-20 & FC-31

Deino

INT'L MOD
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Concerning the rumours about a next fifth generation single-engine fighter under development at CAC and eventually at SAC too I would like to start a new thread:

So what do You expect, what configuration can we expect ???

And as a teaser from my friend Bai Wei a concept (YES, surely fan-art only) I like very much: :smitten:

F-2 Skylark - Bai Wei - 1.jpg
F-2 Skylark - Bai Wei - 2.jpg

Seems like a Mixture of F-22 Raptor and F-35 ...
a little stretched from the front nose .. or its just a animation glitch ?

Concerning the rumours about a next fifth generation single-engine fighter under development at CAC and eventually at SAC too I would like to start a new thread:

Where did you hear of such rumors?

As far as rumors are concerned, the only probable upcoming fighter is the J-10D.

Where did you hear of such rumors?

As far as rumors are concerned, the only probable upcoming fighter is the J-10D.

To admit they popped up somewhere at the SDF, CDF and others. These rumours mentioned a WS-15-based single engine fighter in the class of a about 10t empty weight.

Not sure how reliable?

To admit they popped up somewhere at the SDF, CDF and others. These rumours mentioned a WS-15-based single engine fighter in the class of a about 10t empty weight.

Not sure how reliable?

I don't think there were any more leaks or rumors after the initial one. There's not much purpose behind developing 5th generation aircraft in addition to the J-20 & FC-31.

I don't think there were any more leaks or rumors after the initial one. There's not much purpose behind developing 5th generation aircraft in addition to the J-20 & FC-31.

Yes, but if reports are true, that the PLAAF and PLANAF has lost interest in the FC-31, another type should fill that requirement. Or am I wrong ??

Yes, but if reports are true, that the PLAAF and PLANAF has lost interest in the FC-31, another type should fill that requirement. Or am I wrong ??

I think the PLAAF was disinterested in the FC-31 because of a lack of need, not a deficiency in capability. For that, building another 5th generation aircraft doesn't make sense.

Or we may expect 5th Generation long range Fighter Bomber.

in

in april u will se test flight of long range 5th gen stealth bomber H20

I will see that in April but for the time being, it is too early to assume as such. There are plenty of programs and they are handful with many things.... We don't have info of J-10D yet which was speculated a year ago but Stealth Bomber is merely new thing... Let's see though... I will be happy in the end...

I will see that in April but for the time being, it is too early to assume as such. There are plenty of programs and they are handful with many things.... We don't have info of J-10D yet which was speculated a year ago but Stealth Bomber is merely new thing... Let's see though... I will be happy in the end...
even i suspect :-/

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom