d4bed9d4d2201275d10e0c.jpg

Crowded-trains-in-China09.jpg

Crowded-trains-in-China10.jpg

Crowded-trains-in-China11.jpg

fntravel07e.jpg

get_on_aboard.jpg

cny-crowded-train.jpg

Crowded-trains-in-China05.jpg

Spring Festival and billions of people on the move.

By the way, the interiors of these trains, which must rank among the lowest of low in the Chinese pecking order of trains, look light years ahead of comparable Indian trains, which, not to belittle to0 much our proudo_O Indian friends, belong in stone age.

As a matter of fact, Chinese trains conditioned for pig or live stock transportation, are far better than Indian passenger trains which are deplorably dilapidated and filthy and run at snail's pace.:D

India has 2% good trains and 98% bad trains where overpopulated Indians hang onto trains as you see in the pictures.

All our old trains are being replaced with high-speed trains.

When it comes to infrastructure, India is not even in our league. Forget being in our league, India is 2 leagues below us.

We can build pretty much everything. We do it on time. And the quality is always improving. Our expertise in building infrastructure is being sought from all corners of the world.

Without good infrastructure a country cannot develop to its full potential as it will encounter bottlenecks to growth.

India is still the same old backward dump it always was. You can't change India. It's part of their culture. Education is lacking which causes so much problems in that country.

Defecating in the open, hanging on and on top of trains, malnutrition, corruption, religious fanaticism, illiteracy, rape, staring at people, etc.

For Indians to become civilised, I think they need to be colonised by a western country again. That's the only way they have a chance of becoming part of the civilised human population. I think India should have a deal to go under British or American political rule for 50 years so that they can properly manage India and built it up to its potential.

If India is left for Indians to manage, then India will never modernise and still have all the problems it has today 100 years from now.

India is one of those rare countries where foreign rule is beneficial. That's the only shot they have. Most African countries fall into this category too.

India has 2% good trains and 98% bad trains where overpopulated Indians hang onto trains as you see in the pictures.

All our old trains are being replaced with high-speed trains.

When it comes to infrastructure, India is not even in our league. Forget being in our league, India is 2 leagues below us.

We can build pretty much everything. We do it on time. And the quality is always improving. Our expertise in building infrastructure is being sought from all corners of the world.

Without good infrastructure a country cannot develop to its full potential as it will encounter bottlenecks to growth.

India is still the same old backward dump it always was. You can't change India. It's part of their culture. Education is lacking which causes so much problems in that country.

Defecating in the open, hanging on and on top of trains, malnutrition, corruption, religious fanaticism, illiteracy, rape, staring at people, etc.

For Indians to become civilised, I think they need to be colonised by a western country again. That's the only way they have a chance of becoming part of the civilised human population. I think India should have a deal to go under British or American political rule for 50 years so that they can properly manage India and built it up to its potential.

If India is left for Indians to manage, then India will never modernise and still have all the problems it has today 100 years from now.

India is one of those rare countries where foreign rule is beneficial. That's the only shot they have. Most African countries fall into this category too.

Heck where are the mods?? @nuclearpak @Zakii @Jungibaaz

Heck where are the mods?? @nuclearpak @Zakii @Jungibaaz

Instead of running to mods when you lose an argument. Try to counter my points because everything I said in my post is valid as the problems I pointed out are well known problems in India covered by your own media.

Indians need to learn to accept criticism and face upto their shortcomings.

We are trying to help you become modern. Being modern means giving a chance for other voices to point out the issues in India so the world can help solve them.

Instead of running to mods when you lose an argument. Try to counter my points because everything I said in my post is valid as the problems I pointed out are well known problems in India covered by your own media.

Indians need to learn to accept criticism and face upto their shortcomings.

We are trying to help you become modern. Being modern means giving a chance for other voices to point out the issues in India so the world can help solve them.

counter your points?Whats your point eh troll?Just like your compatriots you are shouting cr@p,rape,illiteracy,malnutrition,backward India eh??

I know that the mods I quoted will do nothing against you,or even delete your post.While Indian members will get banned for speaking the truth in any Chinese/Pakistani thread.

Your help to become modern??oh please..........

And arent you the same genius who once proclaimed 'A JH 7 will shoot down a MKI" & "India do not have nuclear reactors designs of its own"??

Sorry,I am not interested to debate with top class idiots like you...

hey ,calm down.tell me how long railway india had before 1947,and how many new lines built after independance.

So you know that India got independence way back in 1947 right??

British built almost 60,000 kms of track,40% of which went to Pakistan.India now has 115,000 km of track.We introduced diesel and electric traction (which werent there before 1947) and stainless steel coachwork instead of wood as opposed to british wood work cattle class coaches.

We developed modern DEMUs,EMUS,Diesel electric,AC/DC and AC locos,used in our network now.

See this,these were built ( & being built by ) Indians,not the british.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_transit_in_India

Kashmir-Railways2.jpg

building-bridges.jpg

7726457938_58bea872c5_b.jpg

7325685314_8c789161a0_b.jpg

Overloaded-Train-Funny.jpg

This is a Bangladeshi train, not Indian!!!! Carrying a lot of 'Loongiwalas'!!!!!

So you know that India got independence way back in 1947 right??

British built almost 60,000 kms of track,40% of which went to Pakistan.India now has 115,000 km of track.We introduced diesel and electric traction (which werent there before 1947) and stainless steel coachwork instead of wood as opposed to british wood work cattle class coaches.

We developed modern DEMUs,EMUS,Diesel electric,AC/DC and AC locos,used in our network now.

See this,these were built ( & being built by ) Indians,not the british.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapid_transit_in_India

Kashmir-Railways2.jpg

building-bridges.jpg

7726457938_58bea872c5_b.jpg

7325685314_8c789161a0_b.jpg

Stop bring silly. These were built by the British.

Stop bring silly. These were built by the British.

Really??Delhi metro (and all our metros)was built by British?

Kashmir rail link was built by british?

5500 HP Diesel locomotives and 7000 HP Electric loomotives were developed by british???

GAMEK_035575361.jpg

Another blunder...like JH 7 shooting down MKIs & India unable to design nuclear reactors....:rolleyes:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom