What's new

Chinese aggression in South China Sea cannot be tolerated: US

Your nine dotted line claim touches the beaches of both Malaysia, Brunei and enters the SEZ's of Vietnam, Phillipines and Cambodia.

images-4.jpg

You need a geography lesson. Cambodia isnt anywhere near the conflict. Maybe learn the basics before participate in a discussion? And the map was deliberately drawn wrong to emphasize the chinese claims. Maybe look up the real map.

You need a geography lesson. Cambodia isnt anywhere near the conflict. Maybe learn the basics before participate in a discussion? And the map was deliberately drawn wrong to emphasize the chinese claims. Maybe look up the real map.

got it wrong on the Cambodia part, so what exactly is the 9 dotted line then?

Ownership_Claims-Middlebury.gif

9-dotted-line.jpg

South_China_Sea_claims.jpg

China is the aggressor? Check the map below to see who's has more flags in the SCS and without China there to protect the other claimants, soon or later, they'll be unified under one flag. I don't need to tell you fanboys here who's flag it'll be.

27196d3a.png

China only has one handful of shoals while the 'hidden aggressor' needs 4 hands and 4 feet to count her possessions.

China is the aggressor? Check the map below to see who's has more flags in the SCS and without China there to protect the other claimants, soon or later, they'll be unified under one flag. I don't need to tell you fanboys here who's flag it'll be.

Exactly. The vietcongs has set up the most military outposts in SCS and they are just waiting there to be spanked very soon!

:lol: does that say in your troll book, ask for people's resume's on a forum?

it has taken you such so many hours and still yet to figure out what I meant. how pathetic!

Exactly. The vietcongs has set up the most military outposts in SCS and they are just waiting there to be spanked very soon!

it has taken you such so many hours and still yet to figure out what I meant. how pathetic!

Those the hours that I slept, you don't expect one to reply to trolls when asleep do you?:lol:

The biggest aggressor blaming China for aggression? The biggest aggressor has always been the whites.

Here's a list of examples (not complete)
Colony - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Many countries were turned into colonies of European countries. They even took control of Australia and America. The funny thing is these Europeans turned against their own (UK, France, Spain) and fought for independence. It doesn't stop there for America, take a look at their territories Territories of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Territories of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The overthrow of the Kingdom of Hawaii refers to an event of January 17, 1893, in which anti-monarchial elements within the Kingdom of Hawaii, composed largely of American citizens, engineered the overthrow of its native monarch, Queen Lili'uokalani. Hawaii was initially reconstituted as an independent republic, but the ultimate goal of the revolutionaries was the annexation of the islands to the United States, which was finally accomplished in 1898.

Hawaiian Organic Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
After the overthrow of the Hawaiian Kingdom in 1893, the new Republic of Hawaii government lobbied for annexation by the United States. Annexation was approved by president William McKinley and Hawaii became part of the United States on July 7, 1898.

Lets not even begin to talk about America's meddling in the 80's in the conflict between Iraq and Iran. At that time America saw both countries as evil but suddenly wanted to meddle with the Middle East by selling arms to Iraq.

After the Afghanistan war they lied to the world about Iraq developing WMD and thus led to the illegal war against Iraq. I won't be surprised if they had anything to do to cause unrest in Libya and Syria. Afterall their biggest target in the Middle East is Iran.

Ask the average American who was responsible for the cuban missile crisis, they will say USSR (talking about propaganda in their history textbooks)
It was America who placed the Jupiter missiles threatening USSR in the first place and the CIA attempts to overthrow Castro are signs of aggression.
The Jupiter missiles are long gone in Europe but now they are placing missile defense near Russia in the name of protecting Europe from Iran. How nice of America to do that. Now Japan and South Korea are facing danger from North Korea, next thing you know they place missile defense in Asia.

Meanwhile, the State Department has expressed its concern over growing tension in South China Sea. "We are concerned about tension in the South China Sea and the East China Sea," the State Department spokesperson Victoria Nuland told reporters at a news conference here.
"Chinese aggression in the south China sea" -- Wow what a Piece of article???
Where else will the Chinese show their aggression??In North Atlantic ocean??
When will I get to see, the Yankees Arse getting beaten by someone..??If a Movie ever comes with that theme, i'll pay even 1000 rupees to watch it on first day, first show..
Fuckin Americans think they rule the world.. I for one support China here and any American aggression in the south china sea region should be curtailed with strong responses.. I urge the Indian Policy makers to think this way.. Though Chinese are considered as threats to India generally and they are working with pakistan and arming them in Azad Kashmir region aggressively, we shouldn't let the Americans show off power here..
When compared to America, Chinese are far better and also we should stand with china in this issue..Conflict of interest between India and China can be worked out over dialogues, but the Bloody American's will take disaster with them wherever they go.. Puny americans and their world policing, who gave them right to monitor the whole world..?
:china::sniper::usflag:

Then why Vietnam`s aggression can be tolerated?

Its only aggressive to the dictators of USA and its pawns.

Everything will continue as planned I.e development of SCS goes on unhindered.

China's plan to topple / bring down USA's political stranglehold of the Asia pacific will be a blessing for the world.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom