What's new

Chinese 052D Destroyer ?

Cool pics.

(p.s. why changing pics three times in a row? they are good pics. Make me have to change comments too)

Last edited:
A very clean and stealthy design. If the real 052D destroyer turns out to be close to your posted pictures, I'll give you a big thumbs up.

I am impressed by the level of detail in the computer-generated images. Obviously, someone expended a lot of time to build the 3-D models.

again the photoshops.....where is the real thing??? you chinese want to be like bluffing indians???

what?photoshops?:rofl:

PS can make this pretty CG????????????

i supposed that these are a netfriend's personal design...

AND nobody see '?' in the title:taz:

whats the weight and dimension of the ship , is it going to be a stealth destroyer or a normal one
which category will it sit
The american Arleigh Burke class weighing 9500t , the british type 45 weighing 7500t or the indian P-15A at 6800t

PSed photo,052D is the last type of 052 series , we can only be sure it will carry more vertical launchers(10 unit maybe), still useing HQ-9,people will see it this year or next

this photo looks like a new generation destroyer with 128 HQ-16...............

Last edited:
The numbers of VLCs there in the photo are 64 ? wow, that's massive!!

What are VLC numbers of the comparative vessels of other major navies?

Here is a comparison of the proposed 052D to the current 052C destroyer. The proposed 052D looks like a plausible evolutionary design.

From what had been seen in the past, unless we have photo of a plastic model of this (052D) destroyer, we cannot be certain if it is going to be build. CG tend to be the product of fan art.

Again, nice CG.

100910141820cf8dca122cb341.jpg

That's the Type 052D in construction

Back
Top Bottom