What's new

China’s president to make historic visit to Pak this year: Chinese FM

I replied to your comment above on someone who applauded your silly post. Btw, I am 27 and not a kid! :D
ooh so you are 27 but your age doesnt reflect your childish behaviour or your attitude. if you are an adult and a gentleman I assume then why would you be applauding silly posts as you said. Now lets end it here and be friends...

Aussies giving lot of PRs. Its gonna be crowded by Pakistanis and Indians in coming years. :D
They already closed multiple visa types. Now only skilled independent type"189" is available or sponsorship PR for a particular state. I am also trying for one:D

They already closed multiple visa types. Now only skilled independent type"189" is available or sponsorship PR for a particular state. I am also trying for one:D
I know. They have started with point system. U need 70 odd points which can be achieved only if u are a post graduate or graduate with heavy experience.

I know. They have started with point system. U need 70 odd points which can be achieved only if u are a post graduate or graduate with heavy experience.
Not 70points, 60 is enough.... Don't exaggerate I can get only 60 with sponsorship:D

Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi and Adviser to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on National Security and Foreign Affairs Sartaj Aziz on Thursday mutually decided that both countries would enhance counter terrorism efforts.

During a joint press conference following the Chinese FM’s visit to Pakistan today, both countries also committed to achieve peace in neighbouring Afghanistan. Yi added that China was ready to facilitate cooperation between the Afghan government and the Taliban.

The Chinese FM went on to say that China attaches great importance to the friendly relationship with Pakistan.

He further said that after nine years, China’s president will make a historic visit to Pakistan this year.

Yi also said that both countries have agreed to expand economic cooperation which would in turn improve the security situation.

The Chinese FM who arrived today on a two day visit to Pakistan will also be meeting President Mamnoon Hussain as well as Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif.

China’s president to make historic visit to Pak this year: Chinese FM | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

It is going to be a very necessary visit. As the bi-lateral relationship goes deeper between PK and CN in all areas ranging from economic corridors, infrastructure building, financial investment, defense industry to nuclear energy co-operation, it is necessary for the two allies to stay in close contact and continue to steer the right progress. In addition, the two allies have to exchange views and co-ordinate future action plans on latest global/regional hot issues like Ukraine, Syria/Iraq/ISIS, Argentina, Iran and Afghanistan etc., the agenda gonna be full.

As US exits, China takes on Afghanistan role | Page 2

It is going to be a very necessary visit. As the bi-lateral relationship goes deeper between PK and CN in all areas ranging from economic corridors, infrastructure building, financial investment, defense industry to nuclear energy co-operation, it is necessary for the two allies to stay in close contact and continue to steer the right progress. In addition, the two allies have to exchange views and co-ordinate future action plans on latest global/regional hot issues like Ukraine, Syria/Iraq/ISIS, Argentina, Iran and Afghanistan etc., the agenda gonna be full.

As US exits, China takes on Afghanistan role | Page 2
I agree with you. I am sure our leaders have a lot to discuss. Looking forward to some positive results of the visit.

As Chaudhry Sarwar said, that it was a big diplomatic failure of Islamabad as Obama visited India. Chinese president visit would definitely cover up the loss.

Obama visited India because America has lot more business to do with India
I do not think it is anything personal

Back
Top Bottom