What's new

China's one-child policy among worst crimes against humanity

Better to have one child than two fighting for limited resources or ten who are forced to turn to terrorism. I applaud china for proper population control.
I disagree. I believe there should be a balance. A stable population is the best.. We don't know how the future with an aging population will be. I think japan, Germany and Russia will provide some clues over the the next few decades.

This is terrible.. what is use of all the riches in the world in a place devoid of extended familial relationships or spirituality, they seem no better than well fed animals in a zoo. wonder what Pakistanis have to say on this. they are the other extreme..lol.. Pakistanis and Chinese are blood brothers actually.
chenghiz khan and his hordes went and seeded all the muslims of the world that time. paksitanis claim they are all Mughals which is basically derived from the word mongols. so china and Pak have blood thicker than water.

What is the use of having a country when 1/3 of the population live in a slum and poverty. Their lives are certainly no better than wild animals in the African safari. Pakistan and China will work together to get rid of the country and save the citizens.

Nobody likes the one child policy, not even the CCP.

But Chinese as a people understand the necessities of these measure.

I once read an article from an Indian lady living in Beijing about her surprise that one of her Chinese friend feels or received no social stigma because her mother work as a house maid.

You want to know why?

Because every Chinese deep down knows, what China had today, come from the sacrifices of all Chinese, right from the president down to the cleaning ladies that sweep the street.

Maybe in the process of implementing the one child policy, individual were forced to do what they do not want to.

But in Chinese culture, the many comes before the one.

In order to be fair to everyone, not only at present but also for millions that had given, for CHINA.

The policy is a complete disaster and as always chinese support CCP policies blindly and they don't have a choice.

Even CCP is think to revert back to 2 child policy.

Nobody likes the one child policy, not even the CCP.

But Chinese as a people understand the necessities of these measure.

I once read an article from an Indian lady living in Beijing about her surprise that one of her Chinese friend feels or received no social stigma because her mother work as a house maid.

You want to know why?

Because every Chinese deep down knows, what China had today, come from the sacrifices of all Chinese, right from the president down to the cleaning ladies that sweep the street.

Maybe in the process of implementing the one child policy, individual were forced to do what they do not want to.

But in Chinese culture, the many comes before the one.

In order to be fair to everyone, not only at present but also for millions that had given, for CHINA.

The policy is a complete disaster and as always chinese support CCP policies blindly and they don't have a choice.

Even CCP is think to revert back to 2 child policy.

CCP could import pakistanis and bangladeshis also. The pakistani women are beautiful and banglas are good workers. Pakistani-Chini-Bangla bhai bhai .That is the motto of PDF.They should live the motto in real life too.:chilli:

"According to Chinese Health Ministry data released in March, 336 million abortions have been carried out since 1971."

Funny figure, 336 million abortions is not forced abortions, from 1971 to 2013--42 years, do any one know how many abortions in 2013?? The number is 13 million, half of them below 22 years old. Every year 18million Chinese died, so 800million Chinese died since 1971, this figure should be more scared.

If one even can't pay 20000Yuan for unlawed 3rd children, means they can't breed them(3 children), even in rural area, for 1 year nursery cost 10000Yuan, I never heard that one can't pay for that, one male married should spend 40000-80000Yuan and house cost 120000Yuan. 20000Yuan is only a joke in rural area, if family can't take out means you even can't let your son get married or go to nursery.

Generally has 2 children, too many is expensive, education, health care, insurance, pension,for me, in a small village about 400 villagers, 29 years old, my family cost about 120000Yuan(from I 0 years old to 23 years old) and biut a 130000Yuan house, buy 90000Yuan insurance total 340000Yuan(57000$).

Chinese knows that we need birth plan now, birth plan's legality is comfirmed by Chinese, if you work in governments, institutions, schools, if you has 3 children, you will never be promoted, even Xi Jinping only has one child his daughter.

What is the use of having a country when 1/3 of the population live in a slum and poverty. Their lives are certainly no better than wild animals in the African safari. Pakistan and China will work together to get rid of the country and save the citizens.

It is true that india has 1/3 in poverty, but in 1980 it was 60%.
China has done better, by curbing population but india has achieved this without.

"According to Chinese Health Ministry data released in March, 336 million abortions have been carried out since 1971."

Funny figure, 336 million abortions is not forced abortions, from 1971 to 2013--42 years, do any one know how many abortions in 2013?? The number is 13 million, half of them below 22 years old. Every year 18million Chinese died, so 800million Chinese died since 1971, this figure should be more scared.

If one even can't pay 20000Yuan for unlawed 3rd children, means they can't breed them(3 children), even in rural area, for 1 year nursery cost 10000Yuan, I never heard that one can't pay for that, one male married should spend 40000-80000Yuan and house cost 120000Yuan. 20000Yuan is only a joke in rural area, if family can't take out means you even can't let your son get married or go to nursery.

Generally has 2 children, too many is expensive, education, health care, insurance, pension,for me, in a small village about 400 villagers, 29 years old, my family cost about 120000Yuan(from I 0 years old to 23 years old) and biut a 130000Yuan house, buy 90000Yuan insurance total 340000Yuan(57000$).

Chinese knows that we need birth plan now, birth plan's legality is comfirmed by Chinese, if you work in governments, institutions, schools, if you has 3 children, you will never be promoted, even Xi Jinping only has one child his daughter.

2 is fine.. anything more is not. in india the generation from 1970 to 1990 mostly had 2 children
nowadays only 1. but this is all voluntary

Don't just learn, join your muslim brothers, convert the brahmins and dalits to Islam.

Only a low IQ Mao follower will use such words.

I will refrain from differentiating China's society into dog and cat meat eaters and no dog and cat meat eaters.

You should be forever grateful that we saved you from the ravages of Islam and avoid wishing that people from all over the world convert to Islam. You have already dug your graves by supplying nuclear weapons to Muslims. This is the greatest war crime of this century of supplying nuclear weapon to a radical country that wishes death upon non-Muslims and you being non-Muslims will not be spared. We have not supplied briefcase nuclear bombs to Xinjiang Muslim nation or full size nuclear bombs to China's Central Muslim neighbors who wish to use nuclear weapons against China or to any nation on China's periphery that wishes to annihilate China.

China: Trafficked Babies Rescued, but Parents Don't Want Them Back | TIME.com

Now see even a two times per capita income has not done any good to China. India will be fare better when it doubles its per capita income than China is now. we all know the wealth of China is held by a few Maoist rulers and their pampered followers.

China has done better, by curbing population but india has achieved this without.

Achieved what? 2013 -1980 = that's 30 years! 1/3 = 33%.

Only a low IQ Mao follower will use such words.

I will refrain from differentiating China's society into dog and cat meat eaters and no dog and cat meat eaters.

You should be forever grateful that we saved you from the ravages of Islam and avoid wishing that people from all over the world convert to Islam. You have already dug your graves by supplying nuclear weapons to Muslims. This is the greatest war crime of this century of supplying nuclear weapon to a radical country that wishes death upon non-Muslims and you being non-Muslims will not be spared. We have not supplied briefcase nuclear bombs to Xinjiang Muslim nation or full size nuclear bombs to China's Central Muslim neighbors who wish to use nuclear weapons against China or to any nation on China's periphery that wishes to annihilate China.

China: Trafficked Babies Rescued, but Parents Don't Want Them Back | TIME.com

Now see even a two times per capita income has not done any good to China. India will be fare better when it doubles its per capita income than China is now. we all know the wealth of China is held by a few Maoist rulers and their pampered followers.

LOL at your IQ

2 is fine.. anything more is not. in india the generation from 1970 to 1990 mostly had 2 children
nowadays only 1. but this is all voluntary

That 2 child voluntary policy is limited to middle class and rich ones , poor guys still go for anywhere between 5-9 children.

Not sure about btahmins but Dalits have siblings. This way we multiply and outnumber evil brahmins. We learnt it from our Muslim brothers.

So are you a Dalit? If so, do you encounter discrimination from other none Dalit Indians?

I have to agree ...i cannot imagine to live a life without a brother or a sister

Its worse if people have no food to eat. No jobs. This will just bring down the society.

Back
Top Bottom