What's new

China's movie market to rival Hollywood

@INDIC @Victory
Now, I understand more what you guys feel about those 50 cent trolls, and why.

Kid, we are Chinese. We don't take crap from weaker countries like India, Iran, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines or any other country for that matter. We do what we want, when we want.

50 cents in Renminbi can feed 1,000 Iranians for a month.
That's a fact :coffee:

Kid, we are Chinese. We don't take crap from weaker countries like India, Iran, Pakistan, Vietnam, Philippines or any other country for that matter. We do what we want, when we want.

50 cents in Renminbi can feed 1,000 Iranians for a month.
That's a fact :coffee:

..….....….. /¯//)
............./¯..//
............/....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯')
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯
.('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
...................'....../
...'................ _./
................... (

..….....….. /¯//)
............./¯..//
............/....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯')
...'................ _./
................... (

..….....….. /¯//)
............./¯..//
............/....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯')
...'................ _./
................... (

Some of these members are really notorious always ready to insult our race, culture and history.

Let them alone, I am sure that most of their people would not say something like what those trolls are saying, if they get a real chance to communicate more freely with the rest of the world. ;)

Not all Chinese posters are like them though :)

And not all Iranians are like the Iranians on this forum.

Most Iranians I meet in real life are not such anti-Pakistan, anti-China, pro-India boot lickers as we see on this forum.

And not all Iranians are like the Iranians on this forum.

Most Iranians I meet in real life are not such anti-Pakistan, anti-China, pro-India boot lickers as we see on this forum.

You wrote these two parts out of your imagination. :what:

Last edited:
..….....….. /¯//)
............./¯..//
............/....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯')
...'................ _./
................... (

..….....….. /¯//)
............./¯..//
............/....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯')
...'................ _./
................... (

@Developereo Atleast Iranians here are saying they like Indian movies, unlike Pakistanis who lies that they don't watch Indian movies in spite of having widespread piracy business of Indian movies in Pakistan. :omghaha:

@Developereo Atleast Iranians here are saying they like Indian movies, unlike Pakistanis who lies that they don't watch Indian movies in spite of having widespread piracy business of Indian movies in Pakistan. :omghaha:

Indians and Chinese can argue about relative importance, but the fact remains that nether can hold a candle to Hollywood in terms of global dominance and influence.

Note that I am simply taking of global penetration, not quality of films or anything else. A lot of it has to do with marketing, and on one does it better than Hollywood.

Most ordinary people just want to be entertained; they are not looking for high art when they go out Saturday night.

I love wuxia flicks, particularly the fighting scenes, it's like ballet with fist and sword. IIRC, Matrix fight choreography was directed by a Chinese master who also did the choreography of Crouching Tiger and Hidden Dragon.

Bollywood fights are no match to Chinese fights. Like making big hole in a building with a palm. :omghaha:

let me ask what everyone is thinking. why are chinese spending billions on developing fighters and bombers? arent these guys more than enough?

Back
Top Bottom